Father's Day is this Sunday, and what better way to spend time with your dear old dad than by browsing photos of a man responsible for the biggest name in pop? Jeremy Jack Bieber is 38-years-old, hails from Stratford, Ontario (CANADA STAND UP!) and is the proud papa of our beloved Justin, as well as the father to his younger siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon. All that talent has to come from somewhere, and having taught The Bieb everything he knows about music and tattoos, at this point there's little the man known as Lord Rauhl can do to turn us away. The hats, the facial hair, the history of online gaming! We're mesmerized. If you already know about Jeremy's taste for Metallica and MMA fighting, tendency to tell the truth and love of relaxation, allow the following photos to further illustrate how and why he's become our favorite father in the biz.
1. HE'S GIVEN JUSTIN THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK
2. HE APPRECIATES LIVE MUSIC
3. HE TEACHES JUSTIN THE IMPORTANCE OF DAILY EXERCISE
4. HE DOESN'T FEAR HAT HAIR
5. HE KNOWS WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS AND SPIRITUAL
Can someone say Gemini?
6. HE'S PRO-FEDORA
Just like his son.
7. HE'S WELL-VERSED IN DEEP SOUL-GAZING
8. HE'S IN FAVOR OF FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS
9. HE REMINDS JUSTIN TO KEEP HIS CHIN UP
With a glowing waterfall in the background? Clutch.
10. HE LETS JUSTIN EXPRESS HIMSELF WITH BODY ART
11. HE ROCKS A "SITUATION" SITUATION
And has even taught Justin to do the same!
12. HE'S NEVER UNPREPARED FOR THE ELEMENTS
13. HE PLAYS A GREAT GAME OF TAG
14. HE'S OPEN TO EXPERIENCING DIFFERENT CULTURES FAR AWAY FROM HIS NATIVE LAND
15. HE SUPPORTS JUSTIN'S DECISION TO WEAR WHITE YEAR-ROUND
16. HE'S STOPPED GROWING, AS TO NOT OVERSHADOW HIS SON
17. HE'S A PACIFIST
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE LOVES HIS CHILDREN
@justinbieber we love you so much had another amazing visit. U have become a remarkable young man! #family
— Jeremy Jack Bieber (@JeremyBieber) June 7, 2012
No feeling like ur kids saying I love you for no reason. #family
— Jeremy Jack Bieber (@JeremyBieber) May 12, 2012
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, with love from your friends at Popdust.