Too bad Glitter is already taken as a title, huh? Ke$ha recently took to Twitter to decry an unauthorized documentary about her life—people just can't stop with these things, can they?—and while she urged fans not to "waste ur hard earned $$ on this," she also took the opportunity to make a minor revelation of her own. Tweeted the Dollar-Signed One:
I HAVE SOMETHING COMING FOR YOU ALL THAT IS LEGIT AND FUNNY AND WIERD AND AWESOME.ABOUT.MY CRAZY BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
— ke$ha(@keshasuxx) January 24, 2012
Ooh, exciting. We would've preferred a lifetime made-for-TV dramatization—we usually do with these things—but a documentary will be intriguing as well. (Some fans have interpreted K-Money's message to mean that the move is actually called My Beautiful Crazy Life, but as hilariously Kanye as that would be, we're not ready to lock that one in yet.) Anyway, we're hoping the following topics are addressed in some way or another :
- Ke$ha explaining how she first discovered her love of beards
- Ke$ha being inspired to rhyme "swagger" with "Jagger" in "Tik Tok"
- Ke$ha recounting her scandalous off-the-set romance with "Blow" co-star James Van Der Beek (c'mon, you noticed the chemistry too)
- Ke$ha detailing the hour-long makeup process she has to go through to properly look like she overslept still in last night's makeup (for two days)
- Ke$ha freestyling to "Straight Outta Compton"
Sign us up for a copy, sure. We'll take the Unauthorized one too, while we're at it—no telling what kind of delectable weirdness those things might ever contain.