They've Only Been Dating for a Few Weeks
Singer Ariana Grande is officially off the market. After dating for just a few weeks, SNL's Pete Davidson must have really "liked it" and "put a ring on it!" The successful stars saw forever in one another even though they have not spent more than a mere month "boo-ed up" as a couple. Hey, when you know it, you know it, right?
According to an
insider, "They are a perfect fit. They are not rushing to get married. Their friends are really excited and supportive. They are both constantly making each other laugh. Their moms have met. They've been very public with their relationship on social media, and they are very in love."
As per TMZ, Davidson asked for Grande's hand in marriage last week and she apparently said "yes." But before the gorgeous Grande found her hilarious husband-to-be, she was dating rapper Mac Miller. "Miller time" was short-lived, but hopefully for Davidson, his red hot romance with the pop princess lasts a lifetime.
If Davidson was Grande's "rebound relationship," then she fills the same shoes for him, as Davidson was previously linked to Curb Your Enthusiasm's Larry David's daughter, Cazzie. Surely, David has some sarcastic musings about his daughter's ex's new honey.
And Davidson must have known his love for Grande would last. He inked himself with a couple of Grande-themed tats behind his ear after dating her for a couple of weeks. If he was willing to permanently pen himself, then what's the big deal about a piece of paper making it official?
Both stars are only 24-years-old, but young love is a powerful thing. We wish them much love and happiness in their upcoming marriage…and not in the "Hollywood" sense, but for all the days of their lives.
Melissa A. Kay is a New York-based writer, editor, and content strategist. Follow her work on Popdust as well as sites including TopDust, Chase Bank, P&G, Understood.org, The Richest, GearBrain, The Journiest, Bella, TrueSelf, Better Homes & Gardens, AMC Daycare, and more.
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Pete Davidson Apologizes to GF Cazzie David, Talks Mental Health ›
- Ariana Grande Is Dating SNL Cast Member Pete Davidson | E! News ›
- Ariana Grande Dating Pete Davidson After Split From Mac Miller ›
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Are Seeing Each Other ... ›
- Ariana Grande Is Reportedly Dating Saturday Night Live's Pete ... ›
- Ariana Grande, Pete Davidson, and the Power of Celebrity ... ›
Canadian artist Lailien, aka Brad Shubat, releases "Fly With You," a track from his forthcoming LP, TA-DA!
- Lailien on Apple Music ›
- Lailien To Release Fun, New Single "Holiday" | PRUnderground ›
- “Hyperdimensional Sorcerer” Lailien's “Blue Love” is an enigmatic ... ›
- Lailien (@THEREALLAILIEN) | Twitter ›
- Lailien (@official_lailien) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Official Lailien - YouTube ›
- Lailien – ENSŌULAR (Full album) - YouTube ›
- Lailien on Spotify ›
The actor's leadership is inspiring.
In a viral clip posted to Twitter by NBC News reporter Gadi Schwartz, actress Keke Palmer is seen pleading with members of the National Guard to "join the revolution" during a Los Angeles protest that took place Tuesday in the wake of the police murder of George Floyd.
"You have a president that's talking about the second amendment as a use for people to use firearms against the people that are protesting," she says passionately. She continued, "You have to pay attention to what is going on. We have a president that's trying to incite a race war."