We knew there had to be a way to undo Thanos' temper tantrum, but we didn't know there'd be such sick hair cuts and outfit changes.
Even if you swore off all Avengers films after the disappointment of the first Thor (2011) movie, all you need to do to catch up with the highest-grossing franchise of all time is watch the new Avengers: Endgame trailer.
Within its two-and-a-half minutes, about half the footage recaps the ending of Avengers: Infinity War, when the all-powerful Thanos did the bitchiest snap of all time and disintegrated half of the universe's population (including half of our heroes) into brown, flaky dust.
But the thing about the Marvel Universe is that our heroes go off on so many separate adventures within the same timeline that we already know there's a way to undo the epic Bitch Snap™. Peter Parker can't be dead when he's going to be battling Jake Gyllenhaal in a Spider-Man sequel coming out later this year, and confirmation of Guardians of the Galaxy 3 teases Peter "Star-Lord" Quill will eventually be returning, as well.
With that being said, elaborate fan theories are nothing compared to official glimpses, and while the perished Avengers aren't included in the Endgame trailer, the new clips we get to see are increasingly loaded. Black Widow and Captain America share dramatic looks and vow never to move on, Hawkeye teaches his kid how to be deadly with a bow and arrow before getting his hair cut into an upsetting mohawk, and all the surviving Avengers show off their sick new spacesuits as they slow-motion walk towards the next crazy scheme to save the universe.
Oh, Captain Marvel's in this, too. Thor seems to like her.
Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame - Official Trailer www.youtube.com
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- The CW has announced Batwoman will be joining Arrow, - Popdust ›
- The "Captain Marvel" Backlash Isn't Sexist—That's Just the Internet ... ›
- Review | 'Victor Goodview' a horror film without monsters - Popdust ›
- FILM | The summer movies you won't want to miss - Popdust ›
- Brie Larson reaches badass status as Captain Marvel - Popdust ›
- How Does Black Panther Rank In The Marvel Universe? - Popdust ›
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer - Untangling the Villains - Popdust ›
- Watch the Dramatic First Trailer for Avengers 4: Endgame ›
- Avengers 4: Trailer, Story, Release Date, Every Update You Need ›
- Avengers Endgame Trailers: We Broke Down Every Second | Time ›
- Final Avengers: Endgame Trailer Is Here To Blow You Away ... ›
- 'Avengers: 4 Endgame' Trailer 3, Release Date, Cast, Theories, and ... ›
With social media giants like Facebook and Instagram woven into our daily lives, does a boycott have real weight?
Kim Kardashian has nearly 190 million followers on Instagram, where she's in the habit of posting at least once a day.
If her followers were a nation, they would be the 8th most populous on the planet. But the citizens of Kardashia (Kimeroon? The United Kimdom?) will not be receiving any diplomatic news or thirst traps from their dear leader on Wednesday.
As she announced on Instagram on Tuesday, she is taking part in the one-day boycott of Instagram and Facebook organized by Stop Hate for Profit and promoted by other celebrities, from Katy Perry to Leonardo DiCaprio.
The model has accused photographer Jonathan Leder of sexually assaulting her in 2012.
Content Warning: The following article contains depictions of sexual assault.
Emily Ratajkowski isn't one to stay silent.
The model and actress, who's perhaps most widely recognized as "the girl from the 'Blurred Lines' music video," has used her platform over the past few years to engage in notable activism. She was spotted at Black Lives Matter protests in Los Angeles earlier this year and has been a loud advocate for women's rights, even serving as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood.