Also, Ant-Man is there. He's standing in the back for a second at 0:27, so he's important, too.
The latest one-minute trailer for Avengers: Endgame reveals more than the previous trailers, movie poster, or calls to 1-800-PSYCHICS did combined.
After re-capping the surviving Avengers' determination to save their Dusted™ brethren, the team dons snappy new uniforms and ride shares through space with Captain Marvel. This isn't just another superhero trailer featuring smoldering looks and sexually aggressive walking— well, not exclusively (thanks, Hawkeye and Captain America). In a teased face-off between Iron Man and Thanos, the purple menace mocks Tony, "You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."
More importantly, we finally have the reunion between Tony and Steve. Though we only see a clip, their strong, manly handshake speaks volumes about the Avengers' progress in restoring unity since Civil War. It only took half the universe disappearing for Captain America and Iron Man to stop dick-measuring long enough to save existence. Also, Ant-Man is there. He's standing in the back for a second at 0:27, so he's important, too.
AVENGERS: ENDGAME Official Trailer #3 [HD] Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth www.youtube.com
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Popdust - FILM ›
- Marvel ›
- Avengers ›
- Trailer ›
- Popdust - Film News ›
- "Avengers: Endgame" Trailer Says Impressively Little for Being So ... ›
- Avengers: Endgame trailer puts Captain America & Iron Man back ... ›
- New 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer features tons of never-before-seen ... ›
- Are 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailers Truthful? Directors Say No | Fatherly ›
- New Avengers: Endgame trailer features the return of Thanos ›
- Brand new 'Avengers: Endgame' spoilers just leaked from a scene ... ›