After spending nearly 10 years protecting her personal life—namely, a relationship with Jay-Z—from media intrusion, Beyoncé has been making her pregnancy quite the public affair, by refusing to hid her growing belly in new videos and speaking out about cravings and childcare plans, much to the delight of her fans. The latest in the baby-to-be's promotional tour included a stop at Australia's Channel 7 Sunday Night Show, which revealed that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are expecting their first child in February of next year. "I'm very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human being can have," she explained. "I think that because I've accomplished a lot of things for myself, I really know who I am. I didn't rush into anything and I feel like if it's anytime, right now is the time and I'm so happy."
So all devoted followers should be prepared to camp outside the Carters' hospital of choice in the dead of winter come 2012. A February due date makes her about five months pregnant, which means she was indeed knocked up at the Video Music Awards, definitely pregnant during her brief four-night tour stop in New York this August and most likely celebrated the June release of latest album 4 with a non-alcoholic drink.
Porn videos games and video game themed porn are suddenly on the rise.
One of the biggest things that sets Millenials and Gen Z apart from previous generations is their relationship with technology, a common critique being that video games have replaced real life for many young people, particularly young men.
It's true that many 20-and-30-somethings began playing video games when their brains were still malleable.This was before psychologists began raising concerns about the effect it may have on the brain, concerns that are now backed by a mountain of evidence. Frequent video game playing has been connected to a myriad of issues, including decreased life satisfaction, loneliness, decreased social competence, poorer academic achievement, increased impulsivity, increased aggression, and increased depression and anxiety.
- Why Men Need to be Rescued from Pornography and Video Games ... ›
- Internet & Video Game Addiction – Your Brain On Porn ›
- Video Game Addiction - The Control Center ›
- 'The Demise of Guys': How video games and porn are ruining a ... ›
- Why Are So Many Guys Addicted to Internet Porn and Video Games? ›
- Groundbreaking Study Finds Video Game Addiction Is Linked To ... ›
- How Gaming and Porn Addiction Are Ruining a Generation ›
Back in my day, we just sang about doin' it.
When it comes to music, it's as if I have a boomer's soul.
Despite falling neatly in the middle of the millennial generation, I was raised on Johnny Cash, Bobby Darin, and the Everly Brothers–which is to say, I understand nothing. Why is Billie EIlish so sad? What does Lizzo dream about? Who said Ed Sheeran was allowed to have a career? What's "DaBaby?" And then there's Harry Styles. Oh, Harry Styles: a beacon of (maybe) bisexual boy band energy and tutu-wearing masculinity. I can dig it. But then he released "Watermelon Sugar." Rolling Stone greeted its arrival by saying "Harry Styles Yearns for Taste of 'Watermelon Sugar.'" They wrote that the "track has the singer nostalgic for 'that summer feeling,' yearning for berries and the taste of watermelon sugar." Aw, so wholesome, so sweet.
Ariana Grande - "Side to Side"
- Harry Styles Releases "Watermelon Sugar" Video - Popdust ›
- The Sexiest Songs of 2020 (So Far...) - Popdust ›
- These Are The Most Sexual Food Song Lyrics Of All Time -- Sexual ... ›
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend songs bring the sexual innuendo in “To Josh ... ›
- 'Til the juice runs down my leg: 23 songs that use fruit for sexual ... ›
- Episode 038 - Songs That Are Sexual Innuendos - YouTube ›
- The 40 Most Sexual Hits in Top 40 History | Complex ›
- 25 Surprisingly Dirty Songs That Rank Among Rock And Roll's ... ›
- 69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex ›
- Songs About Sex Dirty Lyrics Hidden Sexual Innuendos ›
- 10 songs you didn't know were about sex the first time you heard it ›
- These Are the 13 Most Explicit Sexual Innuendos in Music History ›
- 52 Sex Songs to Add to Your Bedroom Playlist - Best Sexy Songs ›
- The 50 Sexiest Songs Of All Time | Billboard ›
- 40 Best Songs to Have Sex To - Sexiest Songs ›
- 17 Super Sexual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Panties ... ›