Following a two-and-a-half year break from the Japanese market to reestablish herself in Korea, BoA has returned to J-pop with the release of her new single, "Only One." The song is, of course, the Japanese-language version of her K-pop hit from last year, which turned out to be a surprise success on the digital charts and started BoA's current transition from an albums artist to a singles one.
Aside from the language, no other changes have been made to the song. However, the music video has received a change of set, with BoA now dancing in what appears to be an old theater instead of the artificial street corner from the original. And while the choreography remains the same, BoA looks like she's hitting her moves harder and faster than ever before. Overall, it's her best song in years and perhaps the most complicated choreography of her entire career. Hopefully that will translate to solid numbers when the single hits stores across Japan on February 27, because if BoA's Japanese record sales keep declining at the rate that they were before her mini J-pop break, she'll soon find herself neck-and-neck on the charts with the likes of Rainbow and After School. And for a star of BoA's caliber that is not a good thing.
Cats in tuxedos are here to lend you their strength.
2020 is on fire.
From the COVID-19 pandemic to the racist police epidemic to freaking murder hornets, let's just throw 2020 out. Yes, the entire year.
- Heaviside Layer ›
- Why Tom Hooper Is the Quintessential Director of the 2010's - Popdust ›
- Why “Cats” Is the Cult Movie Classic of the Future - Popdust ›
- Adoptable Animal: Tuxedo Cat Diana Is Dressed for the Ball | PETA ›
- 2020 Tuxedo Cat Ball Postponed - SAFE Haven for Cats ›
- What Exactly Is A Tuxedo Cat? Everything You Need To Know ›
- George Floyd protest arrests live updates from Minneapolis, Atlanta ... ›
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video - The New York Times ›
- A Tribute to Tuxedo Cats ›
- Fun Facts about Tuxedo Cats | CANIDAE® ›
- 8 Fun Facts About Tuxedo Cats ›
- THE Hachiware CAT wearing Tuxedo & socks – LINE stickers | LINE ... ›
- How do I get my cat to wear a tuxedo for several hours? - Pets Stack ... ›
In the wake of one of the most dramatic scenes of protest in American history, disinformation is blending with genuine fear
Over the weekend, amid nationwide protests of police brutality sparked by the killing of George Floyd, demonstrators in D.C. clashed with secret service and police outside the White House.
It was a dramatic scene that involved fires being set in the basement of historic St. John church—among widespread arson—and the exterior White House lights being turned off as President Donald Trump was moved into lockdown in the the White House Bunker. But by Monday morning the real events had been swallowed up in the heightened narrative of the supposed D.C. blackout, which claimed that all communication from the area of the protests had been shut down since around 1:00 AM.