Let it never be said that Beyoncé used her post-partum period as an excuse for slacking from her forever-stringent professional schedule. Ryan Tedder, producer and songwriter behind Queen B staples "Halo" and "I Was Here," reveals that the pop megastar is already working on two projects for 2012—as in, this year, the year that it is right now. "The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening," the OneRepublic frontman told The Boom Box. "She's not interested in 2012, [she's interested in] what's [going to sound good for] 2013...Without question she steers the ship. [With] Beyonce, you just let her go, she's ridiculous, she's the best."

That's not a ton of info, and that is a ton of bracketed quotes, so we wouldn't exactly lock those albums in just yet. Still, the fact that she's even thinking of it already is fairly impressive—even after a long walk home from the train, we might not be able to think properly for a couple days.


Charcoal grill blamed for apartment fire.(News)

Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL) March 30, 2012 Byline: Melissa Silverberg msilverberg@dailyherald.com What started as a resident grilling lunch on a nice day turned into a large apartment fire in Aurora that injured no one but left half the building's units uninhabitable.

A resident at the complex on the 1800 block of Westfield Drive was grilling hot dogs before leaving for work around 2 p.m. Tuesday. While he was gone, winds picked up and blew hot embers into the siding and wooden deck, causing the fire to spread quickly, Deputy Fire Chief John Lehman said.

A neighbor called the fire department shortly after 5 p.m. and within a half-hour crews extinguished the fire. No tenants were injured but officials estimate damage at more than $300,000, Lehman said. charcoalgrillnow.com charcoal grill

At least three units had major damage, including that of the man whose grill started the fire. Five other units sustained smoke and water damage, Lehman said.

The apartment complex operators were able to find housing for the displaced residents. The man has not been cited and officials have not yet determined if he will be.

The fire serves as a reminder that grilling can be dangerous and city ordinances prohibit tenants from having grills on their balconies for safety reasons, Lehman said.

"Now that we're coming into the grilling season, we want to make sure people are aware that one tenant in a structure can affect the lives of all the others by not following the rules," he said.

The city ordinance prohibits operation of charcoal burners and other open-flame cooking devices "on combustible balconies or within 10 feet of combustible construction." Although Aurora firefighters can't spend all their time looking for illegally placed grills, Lehman said most apartment complexes have rules against grills written into the lease and the city can enforce reported violations. go to site charcoal grill

He asked people who see a violation to call the Aurora Fire Prevention office at (630) 256-4001.