I'm a big texter during basketball games. If you're anything like me, your messages are full of "oh, nah"'s and "(insert name here), you dog"'s and "they can't hold him!"'s. Narrating games in real time is an outlet of sorts. Without it, I'd be splayed out on my couch talking to a pillow while my imaginary friend looks for a therapist. The point being, if you're anything like me, last night's Celtics-Cavaliers game was an absolute goldmine. I mean, it was all that I could have hoped for: a measuring stick game for a potential contender; Kyrie Irving cooking every which way; a late missed free throw from LeBron. Everything.
For anyone who forgot Kevin Durant went to the Warriors, let me remind you.
- Cavaliers show Celtics how far away they are despite valiant ... ›
- Celtics Wrap: Cavaliers Fend Off Furious Celtics Comeback In 124 ... ›
- Celtics comeback falls short in 124-118 loss to Cavs ›
- Depleted Celtics' comeback falls short as championship Cavaliers ... ›
- Isaiah Thomas scores 31, but huge Boston Celtics comeback falls ... ›