Ray Liotta plastic surgery rumor mill has been in overdrive recently—what's the 61-year-old actor's changing look down to? Father time, or plastic surgeon?
The Ray Liotta plastic surgery rumor mill has been in overdrive recently.
The 61-year-old was displaying a distinctly different visage when he walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards back in January.
His face was decidedly tight and taut, his mouth Joker-like and his eyebrows were….. well….. a little Spock-ish?
So, what's Liotta's changing look down to?
Just good old fashioned Father Time, or over-zealous plastic surgeon?
Popdust spoke to Dr. Anthony Youn to get his expert opinion on the subject.
Ray Liotta plastic surgery or au natural?
Here's what the doc says:
Ray appears to have had at least a few trips to the plastic surgeon over the past decade or so. His upper eyelids are more open than they used to be, possibly signifying an upper eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty.
His jawline is tighter than it should be at his age, a possible sign of a previous face and neck lift.
And his mouth and smile lines appear to have been altered.
The corners of his mouth are elevated, almost with a 'joker-type' smile, and his smile lines appear blunted and almost nonexistent.
I suspect the appearance of his mouth and smile lines could be due to aggressive injections of a filler like Restylane.
Overall he looks very different than I would have expected him to look at this age!
If you would like to look better as you age—without any need for surgery or injections—check out Dr. Youn's book, The Age Fix.
Because, when a plastic surgeon tells you how to look younger without surgery, you know you've got to pay attention!
- Ray Liotta's face sparks bad plastic surgery rumours | Daily Star ›
- ray liotta - bad plastic surgery! | OMG by Julie Keenan | Pinterest ... ›
- Ray Liotta, 61, looks unrecognisable with VERY taut face and ... ›
- Ray Liotta Plastic Surgery Before & After - http://plasticsurgerytalks ... ›
- Did ray liotta have plastic surgery | plastic surgery ›
Porn videos games and video game themed porn are suddenly on the rise.
One of the biggest things that sets Millenials and Gen Z apart from previous generations is their relationship with technology, a common critique being that video games have replaced real life for many young people, particularly young men.
It's true that many 20-and-30-somethings began playing video games when their brains were still malleable.This was before psychologists began raising concerns about the effect it may have on the brain, concerns that are now backed by a mountain of evidence. Frequent video game playing has been connected to a myriad of issues, including decreased life satisfaction, loneliness, decreased social competence, poorer academic achievement, increased impulsivity, increased aggression, and increased depression and anxiety.
- Why Men Need to be Rescued from Pornography and Video Games ... ›
- Internet & Video Game Addiction – Your Brain On Porn ›
- Video Game Addiction - The Control Center ›
- 'The Demise of Guys': How video games and porn are ruining a ... ›
- Why Are So Many Guys Addicted to Internet Porn and Video Games? ›
- Groundbreaking Study Finds Video Game Addiction Is Linked To ... ›
- How Gaming and Porn Addiction Are Ruining a Generation ›
Back in my day, we just sang about doin' it.
When it comes to music, it's as if I have a boomer's soul.
Despite falling neatly in the middle of the millennial generation, I was raised on Johnny Cash, Bobby Darin, and the Everly Brothers–which is to say, I understand nothing. Why is Billie EIlish so sad? What does Lizzo dream about? Who said Ed Sheeran was allowed to have a career? What's "DaBaby?" And then there's Harry Styles. Oh, Harry Styles: a beacon of (maybe) bisexual boy band energy and tutu-wearing masculinity. I can dig it. But then he released "Watermelon Sugar." Rolling Stone greeted its arrival by saying "Harry Styles Yearns for Taste of 'Watermelon Sugar.'" They wrote that the "track has the singer nostalgic for 'that summer feeling,' yearning for berries and the taste of watermelon sugar." Aw, so wholesome, so sweet.
Ariana Grande - "Side to Side"
- Harry Styles Releases "Watermelon Sugar" Video - Popdust ›
- The Sexiest Songs of 2020 (So Far...) - Popdust ›
- These Are The Most Sexual Food Song Lyrics Of All Time -- Sexual ... ›
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend songs bring the sexual innuendo in “To Josh ... ›
- 'Til the juice runs down my leg: 23 songs that use fruit for sexual ... ›
- Episode 038 - Songs That Are Sexual Innuendos - YouTube ›
- The 40 Most Sexual Hits in Top 40 History | Complex ›
- 25 Surprisingly Dirty Songs That Rank Among Rock And Roll's ... ›
- 69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex ›
- Songs About Sex Dirty Lyrics Hidden Sexual Innuendos ›
- 10 songs you didn't know were about sex the first time you heard it ›
- These Are the 13 Most Explicit Sexual Innuendos in Music History ›
- 52 Sex Songs to Add to Your Bedroom Playlist - Best Sexy Songs ›
- The 50 Sexiest Songs Of All Time | Billboard ›
- 40 Best Songs to Have Sex To - Sexiest Songs ›
- 17 Super Sexual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Panties ... ›