Will he ever get over his crush on his daughter?
Comparing Donald's physical responses to his wife Melania versus his daughter, one can't help but wonder if he knows which one is his missus.
Joining Melania on stage at the convention, Donald keeps her at arms length, literally.
Joining Ivanka onstage, he rests his hands on her hips, in a gesture of easy intimacy that many Twitter users fervently wish they could un-see.
Sure, we have all been creeped out by Trump's public comments about his daughter's hotness. But we tried to believe he'd moved on.
Now that he's found a hot wife to brag about, we figured his crush on his daughter was a thing of the past.
But no. Far from it.
Does Donald love Ivanka just a little too much: The pat-down
Donald clearly can't get enough of Ivanka, and from the look on Melania's face on the final day of the convention, it has not gone unnoticed by Mrs. Trump.
Melania watched Ivanka's and Donald's speeches with a stony expression that verged on a scowl. How can she compete with Donald's favorite child and most trusted adviser? How dare Ivanka steal the show?
According to a profile on Politico, the mutual adoration between father and daughter has placed Ivanka is a unique position in his life and presidential campaign. She has a growing influence in his decision-making process, and she shares his entrepreneurial drive and savvy.
Read More About The Trumps
She is said by insiders to be Trump's best asset: Her polish makes up for his crudeness. She knows how to use her femininity to achieve her goals, just as he knows how to use his aggression.
They are a match made in heaven.
If only they could dump Melania. Oops, sorry, I meant to say, if only she could still sit in his lap and hang on his arm like a teen prom queen! They seem to accept that certain things are inappropriate, but sometimes - like on the convention stage - they forget.
- The Matrix’s Lana Wachowski Responds to Elon Musk and Ivanka Trump’s “Redpilled” Comments - Popdust ›
If a brand can back positive social change through financially beneficial PR, that's still a positive.
Corporations have one interest and one interest only: profit.
No matter how much you love a nostalgic toy brand from your childhood or a fast food chain's Twitter account, it's worth remembering that their primary goal is always to get you to buy their product. Brands are not your friends, and it's naive to think that they ever "do the right thing" out of some higher sense of justice beyond their bottom line.
- Xbox Series X Seems Like a Disappointment - Popdust ›
- An Old Gamer Recommends Classic Video Games to Gen-Z - Popdust ›
- Major Gaming Companies Voice Support for Black Lives Matter ›
- PS5 game reveal event has been delayed: “Not a time for ... ›
- PlayStation 5 Reveal Event Postponed In Response To ... ›
- Sony postpones PlayStation 5 games reveal in support of ... ›
- Sony announces a PlayStation 5 reveal -- here's what to expect ... ›
- PS5 news: Sony PlayStation 5 reveal date blabbed by leaker | T3 ›
- PlayStation 5: Everything We Know -- Launch Games, Reveal, PS5 ... ›
- Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs ... ›
- Huge Disappointment for Sony PlayStation 5 Reveal ... ›
- PS5 reveal event delayed: Sony postpones PlayStation 5 unveiling ... ›
The song is loud and braggadocios, and as police assault innocent protestors across the country, YG once again says what's exactly on our mind.
As protests swell across the country demanding an end to police brutality and justice for the murder of George Floyd, YG once again releases a protest song in line with the current political climate.
YG - FTP (Official Audio) www.youtube.com