Go on punk, make Earl's day.....
earl the grump grumpiest photos—the 18-month old puggle is actually full of love apparently
You can't always judge a book by its cover.
Case in point, Earl the Grump, an 18-month old puggle—half pug, half beagle—who looks miserable as sin, and ready for a fight.
Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
But, Earl is actually full of love apparently.
And, a social media super star.
Earl's serious underbite and heavily wrinkled visage gives him a permanently pissed look—but, owner, Derek Bloomfield, tells ABC that the canine is actually all lover and not a single bit fighter.
In fact, Bloomfield insists, Earl is "super friendly' to both other animals and humans.
He just has one of those faces.
One of those faces you just gotta love, right?
Check out Popdust's gallery of earl the grump grumpiest photos
- Meet the grumpy puppy who never smiles no matter how many times ... ›
- Puggle earl becomes the new grumpy cat after internet falls in love ... ›
- Meet Earl, The Grumpiest Puppy On Instagram - MTV ›
- This Ridiculously Cute Puppy Has A Permanent Grumpy Face ›
- Watch Out Grumpy Cat, There's New Grumpy Competition ›