It's safe to say that One Direction's U.S. blitz--including a sold-out NYC concert at Radio City Music Hall (and van raid by fans afterward), an appearance on the Today Show and plans to host Saturday Night Live and get their own TV show--was a smashing success. Single "What Makes You Beautiful" is shooting up the charts, and album Up All Night, which has been out for a while abroad but just got released here March 13, is set to hit No. 1.
That's a pretty big deal, because if One Direction does top the charts, they'll be the first British band to do it with their first album. Ever. If you've ever heard of the British Invasion--any of them--or maybe of a certain band called the Beatles and all their imitators, you'll get it. That's a lot of history for a bunch of kids. A lot of boy bands have paved this path before them, and they've left a lot of trivia behind. Does One Direction know it? Do they know the Jackson 5 from 5ive? Can they tell you what an MMMbop is and spot "the cute one" on sight? What do they really think about The Wanted? We caught up with 1D while they were in town and quizzed them on all these and more.
"Big Mouth" fell under fire for getting the definition of bisexuality wrong. But how wrong were they?
Big Mouth, everyone's favorite educationally filthy adult cartoon, recently offered fans a third collection of jizz-filled, cringe-worthy, illuminating episodes.
The hit Netflix show is known for its ability to unflinchingly examine the cultural influences that act on young people, ultimately leading to many of the adult problems in the world, and season 3 is no exception. Topics covered this season include: sl*t shaming, sexual harassment, study drugs, gender equality, friendship, toxic masculinity, and the spectrum of sexuality.
- Big Mouth's Season 3 Trailer Is Aggressively Horny ›
- "Big Mouth" Season 3 masterfully decodes the "politics of childhood ... ›
- Review: Big Mouth's Brilliant Season 3 Premiere | Time ›
- Big Mouth Season 3 Release Date & Story Details | Screen Rant ›
- Big Mouth Season 3 Images Tease Big Changes for the Kids – /Film ›
- 'Big Mouth' Season 3 Review: Disclosure, Drugs, and Duke Ellington ... ›
- When Big Mouth Season 4 Premieres, Change Will Be Major ›
- Big Mouth (TV series) - Wikipedia ›
- Big Mouth Season 3: Netflix Renewal Status & Release Date ... ›
- 'Big Mouth' Season 3 Release Date, Trailer, and More for the Filthy ... ›
Season two of the cringe-comedy series is available to stream now on Hulu.
There's the average, innocuous middle school sitcom...and then there's PEN15.
The cringe-comedy series premiered on Hulu in February 2019 to universally positive acclaim, receiving an Emmy nomination and a "Certified Fresh" rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It stars real-life best friends Maya Erskine and Anna Konkle as fictionalized versions of their 13-year-old selves, navigating the tumults of middle school alongside an impressive cast of actual middle schoolers. The second season of PEN15 only further affirms its status as arguably the most important sitcom in production right now.