Also, Gigi and Zayn might be back together.
Supermodel Gigi Hadid is now in the running to be a juror on Harvey Weinstein's rape trial.
During a bout of questioning, Hadid reportedly told the judge that she feels she would be "able to keep an open mind on the facts." She was one of 120 people under consideration for the position.
gigi hadid getting jury duty for the weinstein case on oscar nom day feels like god is playing MASH— Olivia Craighead (@Olivia Craighead)1578943760.0
2016: A weird year 2017: Getting weirder 2018: What's going on here 2019: Hold on wait a second 2020: Gigi Hadid in… https://t.co/YBi5vAvXip— Max Abelson (@Max Abelson)1578938630.0
Definitely would not have put "Gigi Hadid summoned for jury duty in the Harvey Weinstein trial" on my 2020 Bingo card yet here we are.— Alyssa Vingan Klein (@Alyssa Vingan Klein)1578944016.0
Harvey Weinstein, of course, is a serial rapist who abused dozens of women yet remains convinced that he is a feminist icon. Gigi Hadid is one of the most famous models in the world. This simply reeks of Hollywood, though in the worst way.
All this seems like it may be a classic example of what we may come to know as 2020 energy. So far, 2020 has included an attack on Iran, the catastrophic Australia bushfires, and the announcement that Elon Musk and Grimes are pregnant. Odds are, it's just going to get stranger from here on out.
But maybe things were always strange. Maybe the strangeness is just finally rising up to the surface, thanks to a combination of the 24/7 news cycle, a lot of brave women and reporters looking to expose the truth, and rising global temperatures.
Either way, simulator, if you're out there...we see you.
In heterosexual news, apparently, Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid are back together. The two were spotted walking together in New York City yesterday.
#FOTOS: Zayn noite passada no Madison Square Park com a Gigi Hadid. (12/01) Galeria: https://t.co/BPTdXlWBXV https://t.co/XpkTZfMj0i— zaynbrasil.com.br (@zaynbrasil.com.br)1578919953.0
- Justin Bieber Hired A Prostitute And I Don't Know Why You're ... ›
- Money Monday—How Much Is Kris Jenner Really Worth? - Popdust ›
- Hot take: 'Blorange' hair is the exact same as 'rose gold' - Popdust ›
- 2020 Celebrity Presidential Tickets - Popdust ›
- Thank You to the Lady Who Crashed the Chanel Runway - Popdust ›
- Money Monday—How Much is Gigi Hadid Really Worth? - Popdust ›
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Are Expecting Their First Child: Here's What It Will Look Like According to science - Popdust ›
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Are Officially a Couple Again ›
- Gigi Hadid News on Boyfriend and Instagram Updates | Daily Mail ... ›
- Gigi Hadid | PEOPLE.com | PEOPLE.com ›
- Gigi Hadid x Reebok Collection | Reebok US ›
- Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Are Dating Again - What Does Her Family ... ›
- Gigi Hadid: News, Photos and Videos - Vogue ›
- Gigi Hadid - Home | Facebook ›
- Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) | Twitter ›
- Gigi Hadid - Wikipedia ›
- Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) • Instagram photos and videos ›
Breaking down the bias of comfort films.
With the constant onslaught of complicated news that 2020 has brought, sometimes you just want to be able to shut off your brain, relax, and feel happy.
Enter comfort films. These are the feel-good movies that feel like a warm hug when you finish them, the ones that allow you to escape for a short while. We often turn to these types of films in times of trouble or extreme stress, and when we're not sure what films of this nature we should watch, we turn to the Internet for options.
The underground singer is set to release his new album Night Vision by the end of this month
Obai Ismail often finds himself unable to describe what his music sounds like.
The young crooner, who goes by the moniker 451, crafts rich atmospheric pop songs that teeter on the line between rap and R&B. He is clearly inspired by the hazy atmospherics of Trilogy-era Abel Tesfaye–but without Tesfaye's lumbering execution; instead, Ismail snaps with urgency and hits each note with buoyancy.