Quibi fundamentally misses the entire point of short-form content.
In a recent interview with The New York Times, media mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg did his best to contextualize the failure of Quibi, his new mobile streaming app that absolutely nobody wanted.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Blames Coronavirus for Quibi's Struggles – Variety ›
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Blames Quibi Failures on Coronavirus ›
- Jeffrey Katzenberg: Coronavirus to Blame for "Everything That Has ... ›
- Quibi founder Jeffrey Katzenberg blames coronavirus for the ... ›
- What Is Jeffrey Katzenberg's Quibi All About, and Why Should You ... ›
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Blames Pandemic for Quibi's Rough Start - The ... ›
- Jeffrey Katzenberg and Meg Whitman Gamble $1.8 Billion on Quibi ... ›
Can you distinguish the truth from the lies? No Googling!
1. Woody Harrelson's dad was a contract killer.
ABC via Getty Images
- 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Facts You Didn't Know | The Quizzery ›
- #Shocking #Celebrity #Facts You Never Knew Before in 2020 | Fun ... ›
- 42 Baffling Facts About Strange Celebrity Behavior ›
- 19 Weird Celebrity Facts That Are 100% True ›
- 42 Little Known Facts About Famous People ›
- 42 Celebrity Facts You Won't Ever Forget ›
- 50 Crazy Celebrity Facts You Won't Believe Are True | Best Life ›
- Shocking Celebrity Facts You Never Knew: Quiz ›
- Top 100 Celebrity Facts | The Fact Site ›
- Weird Celebrity Facts Quiz - By Royals12Gordon ›
America's tendency to romanticize antebellum plantations is at odds with efforts to reckon with our dark past.
Warning: This article contains graphic depictions and descriptions of the horrors of chattel slavery in America.
Planning a wedding is among the most stressful things you can do.
Basically everyone you know will be there, judging your choices of clothing, hair, decor, food, music...napkin rings. Okay, so maybe most wedding guests aren't actually scathing critics looking for your every misstep, but for a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest in your life, there's a hell of a lot of pressure to get things right.
Now imagine that you found the perfect venue—charming and rustic, with beautiful views, and plenty of room for all your guests. Does it even matter what that venue is called? What difference does it make if that perfect spot is called Stinkpile Manor, or Festering Wound Estate, or Boone Hall Plantation…