In support of his new record In Technicolor, heartthrob Jesse McCartney took to The Today Show stage to perform his current single "Super Bad," a groovy, sultry club jam. Dressed to the nines in a suit, highlighted with a touch of vibrant teal and pink, the crooner glided across the stage. What a delightful mid-morning performance!
McCartney was backed by a handful of musicians, which included jazz players (wailing on a saxophone, trumpet and trombone). As one of the standout tracks from his forthcoming, the singer has displayed a significant maturity on the 11 tracks, sampling the likes of Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars. But don't be fooled by these comparisons, he forges his own path, shining on such tunes as "Young Love" and the piano-driven "The Other Guy." It follows his previous efforts Beautiful Soul (2004), Right Where You Want Me (2006) and Departure (2011).
Check out our full album review right over here.
You can also pre-order the album, out tomorrow (July 22), on iTunes now!
Can you distinguish the truth from the lies? No Googling!
1. Woody Harrelson's dad was a contract killer.
ABC via Getty Images
- 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Facts You Didn't Know | The Quizzery ›
- #Shocking #Celebrity #Facts You Never Knew Before in 2020 | Fun ... ›
- 42 Baffling Facts About Strange Celebrity Behavior ›
- 19 Weird Celebrity Facts That Are 100% True ›
- 42 Little Known Facts About Famous People ›
- 42 Celebrity Facts You Won't Ever Forget ›
- 50 Crazy Celebrity Facts You Won't Believe Are True | Best Life ›
- Shocking Celebrity Facts You Never Knew: Quiz ›
- Top 100 Celebrity Facts | The Fact Site ›
- Weird Celebrity Facts Quiz - By Royals12Gordon ›
America's tendency to romanticize antebellum plantations is at odds with efforts to reckon with our dark past.
Warning: This article contains graphic depictions and descriptions of the horrors of chattel slavery in America.
Planning a wedding is among the most stressful things you can do.
Basically everyone you know will be there, judging your choices of clothing, hair, decor, food, music...napkin rings. Okay, so maybe most wedding guests aren't actually scathing critics looking for your every misstep, but for a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest in your life, there's a hell of a lot of pressure to get things right.
Now imagine that you found the perfect venue—charming and rustic, with beautiful views, and plenty of room for all your guests. Does it even matter what that venue is called? What difference does it make if that perfect spot is called Stinkpile Manor, or Festering Wound Estate, or Boone Hall Plantation…