Keith Urban still has those rugged good looks that helped shoot him to fame—along with the amazing voice and musical talent, natch.
But, is it just us, or are those rugged good looks looking…well….. somewhat less rugged with time?!!
Urban's Oscar winning wife, Nicole Kidman, has been vocal about her disdain for plastic surgery—when it comes to maintaining her visage—insisting that plain and simple keeping out of the sun, and a rigorous skin regime are behind her frozen-in-time face.
"I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that," Nicole claims.
However, after years of rumors and reports to the contrary, the 48-year-old did finally cop to trying Botox back in the day.
"No surgery for me," Nicole told Italy's La Repubblica. "I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again."
[Somebody might want to inform Kidman's face of that fact…. ahem]
Meanwhile, what about Urban? Is the 47-year-old Voice Australia judge plastic fantastic, or au naturel?
Plastic surgery sites have been awash with speculation that Keith has had a little “something" done ever since he first hit the big time—with everything from dental veneers, to Botox, to cheek fillers and implants being mentioned.
Not surprisingly, Urban has kept schtum on the subject, but we spoke to an expert to get their opinion.
Dr. Anthony Youn weighs in on the singer's eternal boyish looks:
“Keith's face looks like he's had a recent visit with a plastic surgeon," Dr. Youn tells Popdust exclusively. “His cheeks, especially his upper cheeks, look fuller and more plump than they used to.
“I suspect that he may have undergone injections of a cheek filler like Voluma to fill out the grooves in his cheeks, otherwise known as the tear troughs. His face definitely looks smoother than it used to!"
Hmmm... perhaps Keith has just started using his wife's magical sunblock?
Porn videos games and video game themed porn are suddenly on the rise.
One of the biggest things that sets Millenials and Gen Z apart from previous generations is their relationship with technology, a common critique being that video games have replaced real life for many young people, particularly young men.
It's true that many 20-and-30-somethings began playing video games when their brains were still malleable.This was before psychologists began raising concerns about the effect it may have on the brain, concerns that are now backed by a mountain of evidence. Frequent video game playing has been connected to a myriad of issues, including decreased life satisfaction, loneliness, decreased social competence, poorer academic achievement, increased impulsivity, increased aggression, and increased depression and anxiety.
- Why Men Need to be Rescued from Pornography and Video Games ... ›
- Internet & Video Game Addiction – Your Brain On Porn ›
- Video Game Addiction - The Control Center ›
- 'The Demise of Guys': How video games and porn are ruining a ... ›
- Why Are So Many Guys Addicted to Internet Porn and Video Games? ›
- Groundbreaking Study Finds Video Game Addiction Is Linked To ... ›
- How Gaming and Porn Addiction Are Ruining a Generation ›
Back in my day, we just sang about doin' it.
When it comes to music, it's as if I have a boomer's soul.
Despite falling neatly in the middle of the millennial generation, I was raised on Johnny Cash, Bobby Darin, and the Everly Brothers–which is to say, I understand nothing. Why is Billie EIlish so sad? What does Lizzo dream about? Who said Ed Sheeran was allowed to have a career? What's "DaBaby?" And then there's Harry Styles. Oh, Harry Styles: a beacon of (maybe) bisexual boy band energy and tutu-wearing masculinity. I can dig it. But then he released "Watermelon Sugar." Rolling Stone greeted its arrival by saying "Harry Styles Yearns for Taste of 'Watermelon Sugar.'" They wrote that the "track has the singer nostalgic for 'that summer feeling,' yearning for berries and the taste of watermelon sugar." Aw, so wholesome, so sweet.
Ariana Grande - "Side to Side"
- Harry Styles Releases "Watermelon Sugar" Video - Popdust ›
- The Sexiest Songs of 2020 (So Far...) - Popdust ›
- These Are The Most Sexual Food Song Lyrics Of All Time -- Sexual ... ›
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend songs bring the sexual innuendo in “To Josh ... ›
- 'Til the juice runs down my leg: 23 songs that use fruit for sexual ... ›
- Episode 038 - Songs That Are Sexual Innuendos - YouTube ›
- The 40 Most Sexual Hits in Top 40 History | Complex ›
- 25 Surprisingly Dirty Songs That Rank Among Rock And Roll's ... ›
- 69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex ›
- Songs About Sex Dirty Lyrics Hidden Sexual Innuendos ›
- 10 songs you didn't know were about sex the first time you heard it ›
- These Are the 13 Most Explicit Sexual Innuendos in Music History ›
- 52 Sex Songs to Add to Your Bedroom Playlist - Best Sexy Songs ›
- The 50 Sexiest Songs Of All Time | Billboard ›
- 40 Best Songs to Have Sex To - Sexiest Songs ›
- 17 Super Sexual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Panties ... ›