Is it on or off?
Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett Marriage—5 facts about their troubled relationship
They'll be celebrating their seventh wedding anniversary on Monday, but as has been extremely well documented, their union hit the 7 Year Itch a long time ago.
1. The couple actually met at a Playboy Golf Scramble. Kendra was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends at the time (she alleges she didn't realize she had to sleep with him until she'd moved into the mansion), and she kept her relationship with Hank a secret from Hef until she was sure it was going somewhere.
2. There was some speculation that Hef would walk Kendra down the aisle which wouldn't have been weird at all.
In the end her brother did the honors, with the ceremony actually taking place on the front lawn of the Playboy Mansion.
3. Kendra has been back and forth on sticking with her marriage since her husband's alleged infidelity with transsexual model Ava London in 2014.
They have undergone therapy, including appearing on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
Hank struggled to be honest with Kendra on all the details of his transgression, and Kendra has said as time and again that she doesn't know if she can get over it.
She's fought off her own cheating rumors too, but most recently she's been saying the marriage is back on track.
4. The couple's income is derived from their reality profile (which goes some way to explaining them sticking together when others would have split).
Kendra is definitely the main breadwinner in the family now. Hank's net worth is around $6.5 million but that is mainly built up from his playing days.
Kendra has fast caught up and is now worth a cool $6 million herself.
5. The couple are both supporters of the Griffin Gives Foundation, with Hank being the Honorary Chairman.
The foundation is a philanthropic, not for profit foundation dedicated to supporting the military, those affected by debilitating disease and the health and wellness of children.
Check out other Wedding Wednesday posts here!
Read more.....Kendra Wilkinson Made HOW MUCH In Just 6 Months of Stripping???
Wedding Wednesday—5 Facts About The Jason Biggs And Jenny Mollen Marriage
- Kendra Wilkinson Shuts Down Hank Baskett Divorce Report - Us ... ›
- Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett Reveal the Truth About Sex Scandal ›
- Kendra Wilkinson Gets an Ultimatum From Hank Baskett: Am I in ... ›
- [INTERVIEW] Kendra Wilkinson Flirting With Guys Behind Hank ... ›
- Kendra Wilkinson Says She Feels 'Like This is the End' With ... ›
There's an entire genre of YouTube videos that consists of nothing but news bloopers, and they're equal parts hilarious and panic-inducing.
"Right after the break, we're going to interview Erik Weihenmayer, who climbed the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest, but he's gay—I mean, he's gay, excuse me, he's blind."
Back in the early 2000's a young news anchor in New Mexico had a slip of the tongue on live TV that has enterred the annals of news blooper history.
Gay Mount Everest www.youtube.com
Cynthia Izaguirre had just gotten done reporting on a separate story discussing activism for gay rights, and was setting up a segment with the first blind man to climb Mount Everest, and her thoughts got twisted on the way to her mouth, resulting in a 14-second clip that would live on in infamy.
Here's what to listen to this weekend.
If you're anything like us, you're probably overwhelmed by the sheer number of albums being released on a weekly basis.
We're here to make your music discovery a little bit easier. Popdust's weekly Indie Roundup finds the five best albums coming out each week so that you don't have to. Every Friday, we'll tell you what's worth listening to that might not already be on your radar.