Is it on or off?
Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett Marriage—5 facts about their troubled relationship
They'll be celebrating their seventh wedding anniversary on Monday, but as has been extremely well documented, their union hit the 7 Year Itch a long time ago.
1. The couple actually met at a Playboy Golf Scramble. Kendra was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends at the time (she alleges she didn't realize she had to sleep with him until she'd moved into the mansion), and she kept her relationship with Hank a secret from Hef until she was sure it was going somewhere.
2. There was some speculation that Hef would walk Kendra down the aisle which wouldn't have been weird at all.
In the end her brother did the honors, with the ceremony actually taking place on the front lawn of the Playboy Mansion.
3. Kendra has been back and forth on sticking with her marriage since her husband's alleged infidelity with transsexual model Ava London in 2014.
They have undergone therapy, including appearing on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
Hank struggled to be honest with Kendra on all the details of his transgression, and Kendra has said as time and again that she doesn't know if she can get over it.
She's fought off her own cheating rumors too, but most recently she's been saying the marriage is back on track.
4. The couple's income is derived from their reality profile (which goes some way to explaining them sticking together when others would have split).
Kendra is definitely the main breadwinner in the family now. Hank's net worth is around $6.5 million but that is mainly built up from his playing days.
Kendra has fast caught up and is now worth a cool $6 million herself.
5. The couple are both supporters of the Griffin Gives Foundation, with Hank being the Honorary Chairman.
The foundation is a philanthropic, not for profit foundation dedicated to supporting the military, those affected by debilitating disease and the health and wellness of children.
Check out other Wedding Wednesday posts here!
Read more.....Kendra Wilkinson Made HOW MUCH In Just 6 Months of Stripping???
Wedding Wednesday—5 Facts About The Jason Biggs And Jenny Mollen Marriage
- Kendra Wilkinson Shuts Down Hank Baskett Divorce Report - Us ... ›
- Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett Reveal the Truth About Sex Scandal ›
- Kendra Wilkinson Gets an Ultimatum From Hank Baskett: Am I in ... ›
- [INTERVIEW] Kendra Wilkinson Flirting With Guys Behind Hank ... ›
- Kendra Wilkinson Says She Feels 'Like This is the End' With ... ›
Breaking down the bias of comfort films.
With the constant onslaught of complicated news that 2020 has brought, sometimes you just want to be able to shut off your brain, relax, and feel happy.
Enter comfort films. These are the feel-good movies that feel like a warm hug when you finish them, the ones that allow you to escape for a short while. We often turn to these types of films in times of trouble or extreme stress, and when we're not sure what films of this nature we should watch, we turn to the Internet for options.
The underground singer is set to release his new album Night Vision by the end of this month
Obai Ismail often finds himself unable to describe what his music sounds like.
The young crooner, who goes by the moniker 451, crafts rich atmospheric pop songs that teeter on the line between rap and R&B. He is clearly inspired by the hazy atmospherics of Trilogy-era Abel Tesfaye–but without Tesfaye's lumbering execution; instead, Ismail snaps with urgency and hits each note with buoyancy.