Like a peeling onion, Kim Kardashian reveals yet another layer.
The narcissistic egomaniac, who never misses an opportunity to showcase her nearly nude bod on the Internet, is actually, deep down, quite insecure.. and even more interesting (or should we say unbelievable) is the claim that she's apparently "obsessed" with someone other than herself.
(HAHA! AS IF!!!)
RadarOnline is reporting that the multimillionaire/new mother/newlywed/reality star/business mogul has nothing better to do than sit around and obsess over Jessica Simpson's thighs for hours on end—and it's a mutual obsession apparently—as in fact, Radar claims, the two are currently engaged in a full blown "body war."
“Kim has been watching Jessica’s phenomenal body transformation very carefully,” an 'insider' told Radar. “Jessica’s latest triumphant pictures show that she’s achieved a streamlined shape that has Kim in tears of envy.”
First off—wow, that insider has a real way with words... so eloquent!
Secondly—tears of envy?!!!!
But...wait... it gets even BETTER!
“Jessica’s managed to get that lean look Kim’s always dreamed of and Kim is convinced she’s doing more than just Weight Watchers,” the source says, adding that the new bride has been “trying to recruit members of Jessica’s team to find out exactly what she’s doing."
A conspiracy that runs so deep, even the Pope may be involved (Popdust's "source" dishes).
Now, it may seem to us ignorant, unknowing members of the general public that the two have no issues with each other AT ALL—but, the insider shares that actually, despite playing at being nice, behind closed doors there’s a growing animosity.
In 2009, Kardashian admonished Fox News for mocking Simpson’s weight and raved about Jess having “such an amazing body.”
Then, last year, Simpson returned the favor when she said she “felt for Kim” after the media attacked her over her pregnancy weight gain.
“I knew exactly what she was going through — I know she’ll come back with a bang,” Jess said.
However, it's all just one big FARCE!!
As, the "insider" dishes that in reality, their feelings are far more catty than their public remarks would suggest—and, get this.... Jessica and sister Ashlee talk about how they can grab the spotlight from the Kardashians... ALL THE TIME!
“Despite Jessica defending Kim’s size during her pregnancy, Jessica has always wanted to oust the Kardashian sisters out of the spotlight," the "insider" says.
“In fact, it’s something she and her sister Ashlee talk about all the time.”
HAHAHA!!!! Don't know about you but I'm laughing my fucking ass off...
Black people can't feel safe in America just by playing Pokemon or building LEGOs.
During times of hardship, we tend to gravitate towards nostalgia as a form of comfort and escapism.
Playing Pokemon games or building LEGO sets can transport us back to a time when life felt less complicated, but the sad truth is that those simpler times were always an illusion, and not every child had the privilege of living in that sort of bubble.
- How PokemonGO is Exemplifying Corporate Coronavirus Response ... ›
- Nintendo Switch Games to Play in Quarantine While You Wait for the ... ›
- Pokemon Day Brings Greninja Love, Mewtwo Raid, and Zarude the ... ›
- LEGO Donates $4 Million USD Racial Equality Education | HYPEBAE ›
- Lego donates $4million to fight racism amid George Floyd protests ... ›
- Pokémon Donates $100k To Both NAACP And Black Lives Matter ... ›
- Black Lives Matter protests continue for a third day in Marion Square ... ›
- The games industry continues to come together to support ... ›
- Russia used Pokémon Go in an effort to inflame racial tensions - The ... ›
- Pokemon Go Studio Announces Black Lives Matter Donations ... ›
- The Pokémon Company donates $200,000 to Black Lives Matter ... ›
- Games industry donates to Black Lives Matter and more to support ... ›
- Pokemon Donates $200,000 to Black Lives Matter and NAACP ›
They are two masters at the top of their game—their game just happens to be making fools of themselves.
Once in a generation two titans in their fields go toe-to-toe in a battle that will echo through the ages.
Ali vs. Frazier. Venus vs. Serena. Kasparov vs. Topalov. Now we have a new match to mark down in the annals of history. Not between two great athletes or cunning strategists, but between two of the most unflappably obnoxious ghouls the world of TV punditry has ever known: Rudy Giuliani and Piers Morgan.
In interview after interview they have each proven themselves incapable of allowing others to speak or of recognizing when they're making asses of themselves. No call for civility or reminder of their contradictions will convince either of these mythic figures to back down, apologize, or allow someone else to finish a thought. To see such paragons of interruption and phony outrage sparring over President Trump's disgusting handling of the George Floyd protests—shouting over each other through a delayed video feed—is like watching Baryshnikov and Nureyev stomping on each other's toes.
- Piers Morgan and Rudy Giuliani Have Absolutely Furious Argument ... ›
- Watch Rudy Giuliani and Piers Morgan Argue in TV Interview ›
- Rudy Giuliani Has Heated Exchange with Piers Morgan on Live TV ... ›
- Piers Morgan, Rudy Giuliani in shouting match over Trump: 'You ... ›
- Piers Morgan, Rudy Giuliani in furious debate over Trump: 'You are ... ›
- Piers Morgan, Rudy Giuliani Clash On UK's 'Good Morning Britain ... ›