There is no-one more qualified to speak on the the objectification of women in the media than our very own Kim Kardashian.
This is the woman, as if we need reminding, who became famous from a sex tape. Whilst you can argue that the Kardashian Klan are extremely savvy and know just how to manipulate the media, it remains a fact that Kim is the chief narcissist of the whole family. She has taken the objectification of women in the media and raised it to a whole new level. From her constant stream of selfies, relentless self promotion and blatant sexualisation of just about everything, to her attempt to 'break the internet'—Kim has certainly embraced the objectification of women, monetized it and made sure it happens over and over and over again.
Presumably the lecture in Oakland, California on June 30 is going to run in the format of a 'how to'? Well just in case you can't get a ticket, Popdust has helpfully put together a guide on how to become the Most Objectified Woman In The World.
1. Be born to the most ambitious and manipulative mother you can.
2. Plan world domination with said mother.
3. Film a sex tape and then authorize its release world-wide as a launchpad for #2.
4. Ensure weird family dynamic is filmed in a reality show.
5. Never dress appropriately for any situation and always, without fail, wear every item of clothing two sizes too small.
6. Do not be afraid of sharing anything in front of the cameras, however inappropriate it may be to normal people.
7. If you feel that it is time for a wedding, don't worry about not having a groom—you can always hook a last minute sucker and spit him out 72 days later.
8. Release a constant stream of selfies showing as much skin as possible. Hell, even release a book of them!
9. Never consider that any photo may be in poor taste, no matter how naked you are in it or what the occasion.
10. Become a total social media whore—unable to function without being on your phone 24/7, ensuring full media exposure at all times.
If you fancy hearing Kimmy's words of wisdom, tickets for her lecture are on sale for $300 each—but we can save you some bucks and sum it up for you.
High pitched voice talking about ME, ME, ME!