Like a lot of moms, my "me" time is limited. Before my kids were born, shopping was my time to relax and treat myself.
I'd go alone to unwind or I'd shop with girlfriends to get their opinions. These days I don't have a lot of time to shop, and my friends are just as busy. Even thinking about spending an afternoon at the mall seems like a luxury, and since I've been rotating the "greatest hits" of my closet for what feels like forever, I decided it was time for a change. I needed a way to update my wardrobe and add variety to my look without spending hours on the process. That's when a girlfriend told me about her secret to shopping and keeping a refreshed look: Le Tote.
My friend Michelle is also a working mom and I swear she has a different outfit every day. She looks so polished and put-together, that I needed to know her secret. She told me about Le Tote and how it's completely changed the way she gets dressed in the morning. Le Tote is a convenient and fun way to rent everyday clothing that you get to keep for as long as you like. You pick out what you want online, they deliver it to your doorstep, and you return it when you're done wearing it (no laundry!). This sounded like the perfect solution for me!
Access the closet of your dreams
Get 15% off your first two months
Sign Up Now!
I went to their site and completed a quick quiz on my preferred fit and style. Then, I picked my plan - they have different price options based on how many pieces you want a month, and if you want accessories or not. I picked the Unlimited plan, which lets you rent as many pieces as you'd like a month (I think this plan is definitely the best value). Then, the fun part! I picked two tops, one casual and one a bit more dressed up, one pair of jeans, one pair of slacks, and a cute chunky bracelet. I liked that I had the option to change out anything in my box before it shipped because I wanted to pick things I'd wear right away. I had a conference that following week so I ended up swapping out the casual top for a blazer. When my box arrived, I tried everything on and was surprised how much I actually liked some of the pieces. The jeans were a bit too light for my taste, but the slacks were great for work -- comfortable while still looking professional, and the flowy top matched perfectly.
The best part of a Le Tote subscription is that I get to borrow clothing from my favorite brands every month, and each tote gets better over time. Once I'm done with my box, I send it all back before the end of the month. If I absolutely love an item, I can actually buy it for a huge discount! As I provide feedback on each piece, Le Tote's algorithm also gets a better understanding of my tastes and recommends pieces that they think I'd like. Le Tote has given me more time for other things and adds variety to my wardrobe so I no longer feel stuck in my "mom wardrobe" rut.
I've been dressing with Le Tote for a few months now, and I love the style and confidence it's given me. It's not only made dressing myself easier than ever but has made me feel like I have a distinct, polished look. It's become my not-so-secret fashion trick. Pick out clothes, wear them, - just wear the clothes, then ship them back and Le Tote takes care of the rest.
Update: The amazing team at Le Tote is offering our readers a special discount. Follow this link and use code RESTYLE to get 15% off your first two months!
Offer Expires In
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›
Please stop me.
Post Malone is the poet laureate of all beer-drunken hearts, and his astute observations on life, love, and intoxication deserve to be taken far too seriously.
As a freshly graduated English major who just moved to Brooklyn, I feel that it's my personal responsibility to share my philosophical musings with the world. Sadly, very few people read books anymore, so I've decided to apply my degree to something I love but that also may meet the masses on their terms: the exquisitely poetic lyrics of the one and only Post Malone.
- Post Malone Talks New Album, Courtney Love, and COVID-19 on Nirvana Livestream - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›
- 20 Post Malone Song Lyrics & Music Videos From Today's Newly ... ›
- Post Malone lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak ›
- Post Malone's 'Wow.' Lyrics | Billboard ›
- The five most peak Post Malone lyrics on 'Hollywood's Bleeding' ›
- Post Malone - Die For Me (Lyrics) ft. Future, Halsey - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics ›
- Post Malone - circles (Lyrics) - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›