Journey River Green
Is Journey even a name?
Well, little Journey (!) will the the youngest in the family and has his brothers Noah Shannon, 3½ and Bodhi Ransom, 2 to look up to and reassure him that his name isn't ridiculously pretentious, as well as 14 year old Kassius from Green's previous relationship.
Fox 30, and Green, 43 announced their separation and impending divorce in August 2015, so it came as a bit of a surprise when it was revealed that they were expecting a baby in April this year. It appears that their split has been called off , but there's been no official announcement of a reconciliation. People's sources however are adamant that they are very much together;
"Brian and Megan are living together in Malibu with their boys. They have been getting along and seem very happy."
They've certainly seemed very comfortable together since their split, having been photographed holding hands on a Hawaii vacay, family outings and date nights. Good for them, if they can find a way to keep their family together it can only be a good thing.
Back to baby Journey....upon further investigation it actually is a name and means....wait for it...."a journey"!
Seriously, these celebrities are just so incredibly selfish when it comes to naming their kids. A unique name can be beautiful and unusual, but doesn't have to make a child shrink in embarrassment every time it's said out loud. Plus of course, there is always a (very slim) possibility that the child of a celebrity may actually want to lead a low key, regular life and won't forever want to be reminded of the phase their parents went through when they thought it was 'whacky' to give them a bizarre name.
Let Zowie Bowie / David Jones be a lesson to them all.
Baby girls—Sistine Sabella and Shea Joelle and then a baby boy—Kannon Valentine
Porn videos games and video game themed porn are suddenly on the rise.
One of the biggest things that sets Millenials and Gen Z apart from previous generations is their relationship with technology, a common critique being that video games have replaced real life for many young people, particularly young men.
It's true that many 20-and-30-somethings began playing video games when their brains were still malleable.This was before psychologists began raising concerns about the effect it may have on the brain, concerns that are now backed by a mountain of evidence. Frequent video game playing has been connected to a myriad of issues, including decreased life satisfaction, loneliness, decreased social competence, poorer academic achievement, increased impulsivity, increased aggression, and increased depression and anxiety.
- Why Men Need to be Rescued from Pornography and Video Games ... ›
- Internet & Video Game Addiction – Your Brain On Porn ›
- Video Game Addiction - The Control Center ›
- 'The Demise of Guys': How video games and porn are ruining a ... ›
- Why Are So Many Guys Addicted to Internet Porn and Video Games? ›
- Groundbreaking Study Finds Video Game Addiction Is Linked To ... ›
- How Gaming and Porn Addiction Are Ruining a Generation ›
Back in my day, we just sang about doin' it.
When it comes to music, it's as if I have a boomer's soul.
Despite falling neatly in the middle of the millennial generation, I was raised on Johnny Cash, Bobby Darin, and the Everly Brothers–which is to say, I understand nothing. Why is Billie EIlish so sad? What does Lizzo dream about? Who said Ed Sheeran was allowed to have a career? What's "DaBaby?" And then there's Harry Styles. Oh, Harry Styles: a beacon of (maybe) bisexual boy band energy and tutu-wearing masculinity. I can dig it. But then he released "Watermelon Sugar." Rolling Stone greeted its arrival by saying "Harry Styles Yearns for Taste of 'Watermelon Sugar.'" They wrote that the "track has the singer nostalgic for 'that summer feeling,' yearning for berries and the taste of watermelon sugar." Aw, so wholesome, so sweet.
Ariana Grande - "Side to Side"
- Harry Styles Releases "Watermelon Sugar" Video - Popdust ›
- The Sexiest Songs of 2020 (So Far...) - Popdust ›
- These Are The Most Sexual Food Song Lyrics Of All Time -- Sexual ... ›
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend songs bring the sexual innuendo in “To Josh ... ›
- 'Til the juice runs down my leg: 23 songs that use fruit for sexual ... ›
- Episode 038 - Songs That Are Sexual Innuendos - YouTube ›
- The 40 Most Sexual Hits in Top 40 History | Complex ›
- 25 Surprisingly Dirty Songs That Rank Among Rock And Roll's ... ›
- 69 Songs You Never Realised Were Actually About Sex ›
- Songs About Sex Dirty Lyrics Hidden Sexual Innuendos ›
- 10 songs you didn't know were about sex the first time you heard it ›
- These Are the 13 Most Explicit Sexual Innuendos in Music History ›
- 52 Sex Songs to Add to Your Bedroom Playlist - Best Sexy Songs ›
- The 50 Sexiest Songs Of All Time | Billboard ›
- 40 Best Songs to Have Sex To - Sexiest Songs ›
- 17 Super Sexual Songs That Will Make You Drop Your Panties ... ›