MUSIC MONDAY | New Year, New You playlist
Good riddance 2017. Ring in the New Year with this popping playlist.
2017 was something.
January 1st is always a time of reflection for me. Maybe it's wanting to continue to live in 2017 to the last moments, maybe it's a habitual procrastination. Either way, like clockwork, every January 1st I sit down, blast my favorite songs from the previous year and think about what I learned in the year prior. This past year for me was about learning to be empowered by my independence and that's definitely reflected in my favorite songs of the year. So, whether you're reflecting, putting your resolutions into action, or hungover from last night's celebration, crank up your speakers and jam with me to some of 2017's greatest gems.
Dua Lipa | "New Rules" (Live Acoustic)
This is a song I lived by in 2017 and it's the perfect song for starting the new year right and sticking to your resolutions. I personally love the live acoustic version because you really hear every single word. The lyrics in this song are so powerful, you'll want to repeat them all year long as your mantra.
POP⚡ DUST | Read More About Music…
- Kesha Talks Emotional Wreckage and Her Upcoming Album - Popdust ›
- *repeat repeat take Pop Punk to the Beach With "Hi, I'm Waiting" - Popdust ›
- The Ultimate New Year's Eve Playlist ›
- Music Mondays - December 2017 Playlist | Musings on Momentum ›
- Music Monday ›
- Music Monday: AEO March 2017 Playlist «American Eagle Blog ›
- DIY takes over the Ditto Music New Music Mondays playlist | DIY ›
- Madden Music Mondays on Spotify ›
- Independent Music Monday - Home | Facebook ›