And the whole thing was shot from their homes.
It's hard to believe it's been over five years since the final episode of Parks and Recreation aired.
For a start, 2017 has come and gone, and in a world without Gryzzl we continue to be deprived of transparent, holograph-projecting phones and tablets—though folding phones are kind of a thing finally. But now, the old crew is getting back together for a one-episode charity event to benefit Feeding America.
- 'Parks and Recreation' Cast to Reunite for Scripted Reunion Special ... ›
- New Parks and Recreation reunion special brings back Leslie ... ›
- 'Parks and Rec' Cast on Possibility of a Revival – Variety ›
- Parks and Rec cast to host special reunion raising funds for COVID ... ›
- Parks and Recreation reunion: Chris Pratt, Amy Poehler at ... ›
- 'Parks and Recreation' Reunion ›
Can you distinguish the truth from the lies? No Googling!
1. Woody Harrelson's dad was a contract killer.
ABC via Getty Images
- 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Facts You Didn't Know | The Quizzery ›
- #Shocking #Celebrity #Facts You Never Knew Before in 2020 | Fun ... ›
- 42 Baffling Facts About Strange Celebrity Behavior ›
- 19 Weird Celebrity Facts That Are 100% True ›
- 42 Little Known Facts About Famous People ›
- 42 Celebrity Facts You Won't Ever Forget ›
- 50 Crazy Celebrity Facts You Won't Believe Are True | Best Life ›
- Shocking Celebrity Facts You Never Knew: Quiz ›
- Top 100 Celebrity Facts | The Fact Site ›
- Weird Celebrity Facts Quiz - By Royals12Gordon ›
America's tendency to romanticize antebellum plantations is at odds with efforts to reckon with our dark past.
Warning: This article contains graphic depictions and descriptions of the horrors of chattel slavery in America.
Planning a wedding is among the most stressful things you can do.
Basically everyone you know will be there, judging your choices of clothing, hair, decor, food, music...napkin rings. Okay, so maybe most wedding guests aren't actually scathing critics looking for your every misstep, but for a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest in your life, there's a hell of a lot of pressure to get things right.
Now imagine that you found the perfect venue—charming and rustic, with beautiful views, and plenty of room for all your guests. Does it even matter what that venue is called? What difference does it make if that perfect spot is called Stinkpile Manor, or Festering Wound Estate, or Boone Hall Plantation…