In lieu of an unprecedented Memorial Day, here is an unprecedented summer playlist
Memorial Day will undoubtedly feel very different this year.
A holiday once dedicated to crowded beaches and the first BBQs of the summer season will be marred by social distancing restrictions and fear of spikes in COVID-19 cases if we don't stay the course. Americans, who after three months locked away are suffering from quarantine fatigue, will try their best to make sense of this new normal, but the threat of COVID-19 still looms large despite an uptick in warmer weather.
So most Americans will spend their long weekend indoors. The normal jams of summer will bring pangs of bitter nostalgia, so at Popdust we crafted an unprecedented playlist for an unprecedented time. We're all sad, but we're still determined to catch a vibe.
- Listen! The 32 Greatest K-Pop Songs of All Time Playlist - Popdust ›
- Popdust's Spooktacular Halloween Playlist - Popdust ›
- Spend Earth Day Indoors: An Environmental Playlist - Popdust ›
- Quarantine Playlist: Songs for the Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- How Angel Olsen’s “Whole New Mess” Evolved from a Haunted Church to a Quarantine Dream - Popdust ›