One of the best science-fiction comedies of all time, probably comedies, period.
Where can I find some Szechuan Sauce?
We've all been been going nuts for Rick and Morty lately. The show is as funny a piece of toast, dark as concentrated dark matter, and as intelligent and wise as Shrimply Pibbles. Today we're going to run down ten moments where we first fell in love with Rick and Morty, and then fell in love all over again.
- Watch Rick and Morty on Adult Swim ›
- Rick and Morty (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb ›
- Rick and Morty - Wikipedia ›
- Rick and Morty Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia ›
- Rick and Morty - Home | Facebook ›
- Drunk Rick Method Acting | Rick and Morty | Adult Swim - YouTube ›
- Rick and Morty on Adult Swim (@rickandmorty) • Instagram photos ... ›
WATCH: Billie Eilish Declares Your Opinion Of Her "Not My Responsibility" In Powerful New Short Film
The young star bears all in "NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY."
Break out pop star and five time Grammy-award-winner Billie Eilish is sick of your body shaming.
The 18-year-old just dropped a powerful new short film in which she slowly removes her clothes as we hear her voice hypnotically decry the media's obsession with her body. She says, "Some people hate what I wear. Some people praise it. Some people use it to shame others. Some people use it to shame me. But I feel you watching, always, and nothing I do goes unseen. So, whether I feel your stares, your disapproval, or your sigh of relief—if I lived by them, I'd never be able to move. Would you like me to be smaller? Weaker? Softer? Taller? Would you like me to be quiet? Do my shoulders provoke you? Does my chest? Am I my stomach, my hips?" Meanwhile, she strips to a black bikini in slow motion, eventually sinking into a pool of black viscous liquid and declaring your opinion "not my responsibility."
- Billie Eilish Didn't Need All Those Grammys - Popdust ›
- Lana Del Rey, Billie Eilish, and the Sexist Backlash Against Female ... ›
- Billie Eilish Releases Homophobic New Song - Popdust ›
- Billie Eilish's “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go ... ›
- How to Get Billie Eilish's Baggy-Chic Look - Topdust ›
Progressive psych-rock with trippy energy.