Pastries, bubbles, but no stone fruits...
In this episode of Snackin' with Jordan, Aiidan and Tracey from Brooklyn band Strange Neighbors drop by for some Mexican pastries from El Charro Bakery and cheap champagne. As the bubbly flows, they discuss their breezy single "Too Much," food allergies and Aiidan's admiration for the legend Rob Thomas.
Combining post-grunge guitars and sunny hooks, the band is set to release their second EP in mid-November. You can catch them at one of their live shows in New York and throughout the Northeast.
Let us know if you have some special foods you'd like Jordan to try next time!
Join us every Tuesday for more Snackin' with Jordan, where our host will have a new guest and something new to eat.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- Family of Jordan Edwards Says 15 Years Is Not Enough for Officer ... ›
- Jordan Edwards/Fitness Trainer (@jordanke) • Instagram photos ... ›
- Roy Oliver gets 15 years in shooting death of Jordan Edwards - CNN ›
- Shooting of Jordan Edwards - Wikipedia ›
- Charro Mexicano Restaurant & Bakery Delivery - 7212 Bergenline ... ›
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant, Fraser - Menu, Prices & Restaurant ... ›
- History - El Charro Café ›
- El Charro Mexican Food: Home ›
- El Charro Bakery 1427 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237 - YP.com ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakery in New York ›
- El Charro Bakery - Home - New York, New York - Menu, Prices ... ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakeries - 1427 Myrtle Ave, Bushwick, Brooklyn ... ›
- EL CHARRO BAKERY - Home | Facebook ›
- Strange Neighbour ›
- Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbors, #1) by Ashlyn Chase ›
- Strange Neighbors - Home | Facebook ›
- Amazon.com: Strange Neighbors (9781402236617): Ashlyn Chase ... ›
"Better late than never" may not apply in this case...
On Saturday, in a strange celebration of Independence Day, rapper, producer, and sneaker mogul Kanye West announced his intention to run for president in 2020.
As in, this year. Right now.
Of course, this news comes well past the filing deadline for independent candidates in several major states—which means that unless a political party randomly decides to nominate him, Kanye's name won't appear on those ballots. As deadlines in other states approach—with little apparent effort to gather the petition signatures required—Kanye is officially joining the long, proud history of vanity presidential campaigns. Unfortunately, that's a lot more dangerous than it sounds.
We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am runni… https://t.co/MySzN3vjIB— ye (@ye)1593909493.0
- Kanye West Gives Rambling Monologue to Trump in Oval Office ... ›
- Were Kanye West's MAGA Hats Just a Hoax to Manipulate Trump ... ›
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›