Pastries, bubbles, but no stone fruits...
In this episode of Snackin' with Jordan, Aiidan and Tracey from Brooklyn band Strange Neighbors drop by for some Mexican pastries from El Charro Bakery and cheap champagne. As the bubbly flows, they discuss their breezy single "Too Much," food allergies and Aiidan's admiration for the legend Rob Thomas.
Combining post-grunge guitars and sunny hooks, the band is set to release their second EP in mid-November. You can catch them at one of their live shows in New York and throughout the Northeast.
Let us know if you have some special foods you'd like Jordan to try next time!
Join us every Tuesday for more Snackin' with Jordan, where our host will have a new guest and something new to eat.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- Family of Jordan Edwards Says 15 Years Is Not Enough for Officer ... ›
- Jordan Edwards/Fitness Trainer (@jordanke) • Instagram photos ... ›
- Roy Oliver gets 15 years in shooting death of Jordan Edwards - CNN ›
- Shooting of Jordan Edwards - Wikipedia ›
- Charro Mexicano Restaurant & Bakery Delivery - 7212 Bergenline ... ›
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant, Fraser - Menu, Prices & Restaurant ... ›
- History - El Charro Café ›
- El Charro Mexican Food: Home ›
- El Charro Bakery 1427 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237 - YP.com ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakery in New York ›
- El Charro Bakery - Home - New York, New York - Menu, Prices ... ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakeries - 1427 Myrtle Ave, Bushwick, Brooklyn ... ›
- EL CHARRO BAKERY - Home | Facebook ›
- Strange Neighbour ›
- Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbors, #1) by Ashlyn Chase ›
- Strange Neighbors - Home | Facebook ›
- Amazon.com: Strange Neighbors (9781402236617): Ashlyn Chase ... ›