If you haven't seen "Avengers: Endgame," this is a 2019 movie starring Spider-Man, who died at the end of 2018's "Infinity War." So, that spoils one thing in "Avengers: Endgame." Sorry.
Nothing makes sense in the Marvel Cinematic Universe anymore.
In the latest trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home, Spider-Man's vacationing in Europe. Iron Man is still—ABORT for AVENGERS: ENDGAME SPOILERS. Peter Parker sends Nick Fury's calls to voicemail. And, apparently, the multiverse is real.
Peter's (Tom Holland) just trying to enjoy his school trip and cope with the life-shattering fact that—ABORT for AVENGERS: ENDGAME SPOILERS. when he's stalked by Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), who introduces Quentin Beck a.k.a. Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal), some tech-savvy wizard who looks like what would happen if Buzz Lightyear and Doctor Strange had a tall, handsome baby. He's from an alternative universe where most of Earth has been destroyed, but Thor is "off-world" and Captain Marvel is "unavailable." Daunted by the prospect of interdimensional crime-fighting, poor Peter argues that he's just "a friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man." To which Nick Fury reminds him: "Bitch, please! You've been to space."
Spider-Man: Far From Home hits theaters July 2, 2019, and it picks up immediately after—SERIOUSLY? JUST WATCH AVENGERS: ENDGAME. Also, MJ (Zendaya) totally knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man. "I mean it's kind of obvious," she says to Peter's Spider-Man-shaped face.
Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Trailers youtu.be
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
Cats in tuxedos are here to lend you their strength.
2020 is on fire.
From the COVID-19 pandemic to the racist police epidemic to freaking murder hornets, let's just throw 2020 out. Yes, the entire year.
- Heaviside Layer ›
- Why Tom Hooper Is the Quintessential Director of the 2010's - Popdust ›
- Why “Cats” Is the Cult Movie Classic of the Future - Popdust ›
- Adoptable Animal: Tuxedo Cat Diana Is Dressed for the Ball | PETA ›
- 2020 Tuxedo Cat Ball Postponed - SAFE Haven for Cats ›
- What Exactly Is A Tuxedo Cat? Everything You Need To Know ›
- George Floyd protest arrests live updates from Minneapolis, Atlanta ... ›
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video - The New York Times ›
- A Tribute to Tuxedo Cats ›
- Fun Facts about Tuxedo Cats | CANIDAE® ›
- 8 Fun Facts About Tuxedo Cats ›
- THE Hachiware CAT wearing Tuxedo & socks – LINE stickers | LINE ... ›
- How do I get my cat to wear a tuxedo for several hours? - Pets Stack ... ›
In the wake of one of the most dramatic scenes of protest in American history, disinformation is blending with genuine fear
Over the weekend, amid nationwide protests of police brutality sparked by the killing of George Floyd, demonstrators in D.C. clashed with secret service and police outside the White House.
It was a dramatic scene that involved fires being set in the basement of historic St. John church—among widespread arson—and the exterior White House lights being turned off as President Donald Trump was moved into lockdown in the the White House Bunker. But by Monday morning the real events had been swallowed up in the heightened narrative of the supposed D.C. blackout, which claimed that all communication from the area of the protests had been shut down since around 1:00 AM.