Swaggy adult? Swag, swag, swag on you? Justin Bieber makes a lot of bold swag-related statements in his lyrics and may have once employed a "coach" to help maximize his style, but is his life truly a constant source of inspiration for how to look and act in 2012? Pretty much. On the heels of his professed newfound manhood and the worldwide announcement that he's finally hot, ready, and legal—clearly the most important—we've reviewed his swaggiest moments to date. Fans are located under your desks, should you need to cool off.
2. LIFE IN PLASTIC? IT'S SWAGTASTIC.
3. "BIEBER, BABY, SLIP SOME SWAGGIE UNDER THE TREE..."
4. GIVING PROOF TO THE NIGHT THAT HIS SWAG WAS STILL THERE
5. THE FIRST RULE OF SWAG CLUB...
6. DRIVING WITH A LICENSE (REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE LAPD THINKS)
7. MAKING THE CONTROVERSIAL CHOICE OF BRIEFS OVER BOXERS
8. KNOWING THE RIGHT CANADIANS #SWAGEH
9. TREATING HIMSELF TO A DOUBLE SCOOP
10. BRINGING BACK THE MJ HOSPITAL MASK
11. PORTRAYING ONE HALF OF A FEY-MOUS, HYPOTHETICAL TV COUPLE
12. STUNTIN' LIKE HIS DADDY
13. HAVING FUN WITH REPTILES
14. SPREADING LOVE TO HIS CANINE FAN BASE
15. HAVING THE GUTS TO WEAR WHATEVER THIS OUTFIT IS (LEGGINGS UNDER SHORTS?)
16. MEETING THE PRESIDENT
Note: Bieber has so much swag, Barry O. had no choice but to greet him with, "What up, Biebs!"
17. JUMPING ON THE BROOKLYN NETS BANDWAGON BEFORE THE NBA SEASON
19. SHUFFLING WITH THE MASTERS
20. STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU (AND YOU)
21. TAKING PRIDE IN SKIN (AND A JACKET) SO SOFT
22. CHILLIN' BY THE FIRE
... you know the rest.
23. MAKING THE TERRIBLE HAT TREND SOMEWHAT LESS TERRIBLE
24. CHANNELING LIONEL MESSI
25. EXPERIMENTING WITH SKINNY SWEATPANTS
26. PETITIONING FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS
27. MAKING HIS COUNTRY PROUD
28. PETA WHO?
29. CHECKING HIS REFLECTION IN THE DOOR OF HIS CHROME CAR
30. RESPECTING THE TRADITIONS OF OLD HOLLYWOOD
31. PUTTING HIS CONNECTIONS TO GOOD USE TO SCORE MUST-HAVE KICKS
Yes, those would be Air Yeezy 2s.
32. STAYING FOCUSED, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT HIS GAME
33. REMINDING US HOW TO DRESS FOR AIR TRAVEL
34. REMEMBERING HIS HAIR IS HIS MONEY MAKER
35. CONTINUING TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE, 24/7
Always game to look deep into your soul.