A passionate track about heartbreak
SoCal producer Rad Cat teamed up with Dutch Melrose on his new single, "How Could I."
Known for his work with artists like Blackbear, T-Pain, and Kevin Gates, Rad Cat turned his attention to his solo career last year. On "How Could I," the first single off of Rad Cat's Love & Illusions EP, which drops tomorrow. he merges R&B with future-pop to create a passionate track about heartbreak. "How could I love somebody / when you're the reason why / How could I love somebody," he sings.
- Rad Cat – Artists ›
- Rad Cat on Apple Music ›
- Rad Cat - Alright (feat. Dutch Melrose) - YouTube ›
- rad cat (@radcat) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Rad Cat Makes Beartrap Debut With Upbeat Original "Show Off ... ›
- Rad Cat - Home | Facebook ›
- Rad Cat on Spotify ›
- Rad Cat's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
- rad cat (@radcatmusic) | Twitter ›