Don't let your Boomer family get you down.
Thanksgiving has always been about food.
We suffer through the awkward small talk and often anti-climactic football games for the sake of the meal that awaits us at the end of the day, and even then that "meal" is representative of ethnic cleansing and genocide. But there are a few other pros that lay outside of gorging yourself on mashed potatoes. The holiday always falls on a Thursday, which means you always have a four day weekend. Black Friday is also the following day, so despite whatever infuriating experiences you may have on Thanksgiving with your family, you can at least rest easy knowing you can go out and buy enough stuff to numb the pain.
These reasons alone are enough to warrant celebration. So while you clench your jaw through what is almost guaranteed to be a painfully long afternoon, why not curate some music to help elevate your mood and remind yourself that a four day weekend of relaxation awaits?
"Thank U" By Alanis Morrisette
- 30 Best Thanksgiving Songs for Your Turkey Day Playlist - Music to ... ›
- Pass The Pie, Cherish The Day: A Thanksgiving Playlist : All Songs ... ›
- 29 Best Thanksgiving Songs for 2019 - Fun Thanksgiving Music ... ›
- 40 Best Thanksgiving Songs for 2019 - Fun Thanksgiving Dinner ... ›
- 30 Best Thanksgiving Songs for Your Playlist 2019 ›
A silky soundscape infused with warm colors.
Meet The Know.
They recently released their new single, "143," a song from their forthcoming EP, slated for early 2020 release. Inspired by Tom Waits' "(Looking for) the Heart of Saturday Night" and rich with velvety textures, "143" infuses a silky soundscape with warm colors and imaginative, flashes of memory.
The Know - "143" (Official Video) - Weekends Are All I Ever Wanna Do www.youtube.com
Made up of guitarist Daniel Knowles and his wife, Jennifer Farmer, who handles vocals and bass, "143" is Farmer's first project as lead vocalist, revealing her exquisite luminous tones. She's a radiant tour de force as she sings: "Babe, we gotta see it through / Day's spent drowning in a melody / Weekends are all I ever wanna do / Hold hands, kiss, love, can't even move."
- The Know - حول | فيسبوك ›
- @the405 Instagram user followers - Instazu.com ›
- The Know - Lyric ›
- PREMIERE: The Know Express Numeric Devotion On “143” - FLOOD ›
- LYRICS - The Know ›
- The Know - Posts | Facebook ›
- CONTACT - The Know ›
- The Know - About | Facebook ›
- THE KNOW (@wearetheknow) | Instagram photos, videos, highlights ... ›
- wearetheknow's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›