time inc jash deal—YouTube comedy channel have inked a deal to produce original content, according to the publishing giant
You're going to be seeing a lot more of Sarah Silverman and Michael Cera.
Well, you're going to be seeing a lot more of their genius anyway.
The two, who are founding partners of the YouTube comedy channel Jash, have inked a deal with Time Inc. to produce original content.
According to a press release they will be continuing to invest heavily in digital content, creating "a new content vertical" for clients.
Jash will be working with Time Inc. to develop humorous projects for advertisers.
The comedy collective is well versed in the medium.
Since its launch back in 2013, Jash has produced a slew of projects for top brands, such as Chevrolet and Stand Up 2 Cancer.
Executive Chairman Doug DeLuca explains of the new deal:
The appetite for smart, premium comedy content is high, especially in the branded world.
We've seen that reflected in how fast the division has grown at JASH.
Together with The Foundry and Time Inc., we'll deliver this work with brands, at scale, across expanded distribution and media inventory—a triple threat win for our clients.
- Time Inc. And Jash Team Up To Make Branded Content - Tubefilter ›
- Time Inc. Teams with Digital Comedy Producers Jash for Branded ... ›
- Time Inc. to flex its comedy chops with Jash partnership | New York ... ›
- Time Inc. and JASH Announce Strategic Partnership | Business Wire ›
- Time Inc. And Jash Team Up To Make Branded Content ›