If you're loud enough, you just might manage to save your favorite show.
Hollywood is a brutal industry, and sometimes even the highest-quality shows are subject to unceremonious cancelation.
But even if your favorite niche show (that's definitely the best thing on TV so how come nobody else watches it?) does get nuked, try not to lose hope. If enough people are as passionate about it as you are, band together and combine your powers. Persistence pays off, and if you're loud enough, you just might manage to save your favorite show. After all, there's a lot of precedence for fans saving TV shows.
Lucifer is a TV show about hot, bored Satan, so naturally it has a lot of a very specific type of passionate fan. Well, the third season ended on a cliffhanger and Fox canceled it anyways, so you can probably imagine what that fan reaction was like. Hashtags. So many hashtags. Luckily for them, it just so happens that picking up shows based on hashtags is Netflix's jam, so Lucifer was saved and the screaming fans got exactly what they wanted.
- Can Fans Still Save "Tuca and Bertie" Despite Netflix Canceling the ... ›
- Fans Petition for ABC Family's 'Twisted' Renewal - Popdust ›
- TV Series Fans Successfully Got Un-Cancelled ›
- Top 10 Protests That Saved TV Shows from Cancellation ... ›
- 17 Great TV Shows Saved by Fans, From 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' to ... ›
- 17 Cancelled TV Shows Resurrected By Fans | ScreenRant ›
- Top 10 Cancelled TV Shows Saved By Fans - YouTube ›
- 20 Times Fans Saved TV Shows From Cancellation ›
- Fan favorite TV shows canceled then saved: One Day at a Time ... ›
- 16 times fans saved or brought back a TV show - Insider ›