If you're on keto, you know it's not all bacon all the time...but if you really wanted a plate of bacon, you'd stay in ketosis! What would definitely knock you out? Desserts. Living without sugar is one of the hardest parts of going keto, but it's still possible to satisfy your sweet tooth in a keto-friendly way.
For keto supplements and ingredients, Perfect Keto has you covered in all departments. They've got ketone powders, protein bars, and nut butter, plus you can raid the marketplace for ingredients to make delicious keto-approved desserts.
Here are 3 keto desserts that taste just as good as their carb counterparts.
1.Chocolate Nut Butter Bars
- Mix together the nut butter, monk fruit powder, and 90% of the chopped walnuts to form a dough. Roll the dough quarter-size balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until cold.
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30 second microwaved intervals until they are mostly melted.
- Retrieve balls from the fridge, and dip each into the chocolate. Place back on the wax paper and top with reserved walnuts. Refrigerate until set and enjoy!
2.Matcha MCT Fat Bombs
- Heat cocoa butter in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until just melted.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until well-combined.
- Moving quickly, spoon mixture into silicone mold and place flat in the freezer. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Remove fat bombs from silicone molds and enjoy!
3.One-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Crack an egg into a small mug.
- Add in heavy cream, almond milk and stevia. Mix well.
- Add the keto chocolate protein powder in stages and mix until there are only a few lumps left.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds.
- Add optional whipped cream and almonds. Proceed to devour.