The Easter Bunny is a criminal, and there’s still no joy in Idaho.
Happy belated Easter! Did you hear that the Easter Bunny was arrested in Florida? Or that you can now stay in a giant potato in Idaho, because how else would you experience joy in Idaho? Also, Thanos is back. Welcome to this week in Internet Hell.
1. Thanos Is Google. Google is Thanos.
Google “Thanos” then tap the gauntlet... This happens. https://t.co/CJUDbIjHA8— UberFacts (@UberFacts)1556295292.0
2. 11% of the World's Population Lives on $2/Day— But Others Pay $200/Night to Sleep in a Potato Airbnb
This Is Insider
This Is Insider
3. Killer Pets Deserve Homes, Too
Some pets murder their owners and are put to death. But, like humans, if you are too pretty to die, then you can murder whomever you'd like and probably get away with it.
A giant bird killed its owner. Now it could be yours. https://t.co/j3XeQ3GcDG— The New York Times (@The New York Times)1556112063.0
4. The Easter Bunny Got Arrested—in Florida
Florida man in Easter Bunny suit claims he's not violent but also has a warrant for his arrest: report - Orlando Se… https://t.co/XwjTf56XRN— Tanisha Renee (@Tanisha Renee)1556128506.0
5. Anti-Vaccers Held a Rally and They Used a Grizzly Bear to Prove Their Point
Yes. This (sort of) occurred this past week. Gizmodo published, “This Was Supposed to Be a Story About a Bizarre Anti-Vaccine Rally and a Sedated Bear. Then It Got Weird." It got weird after you heard about the bear? How? When? Why? And how bloody were the inevitable injuries that ensued? I won't spoil it for you. Here is an excerpt of the organizers' proposed plans for the rally:
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- This Week in Internet Hell: No Cats or Teenagers Were Hurt During ... ›
- Broke News: Weird and Odd News Stories - Popdust ›