Discover which celebrity musician has the highest net worth.
Musicians love money so much that they're always singing for it.
While some musicians sing in the subway for very small amounts of money, other musicians sing on big stages for whole piles of the stuff. Some of them even have a billion dollars. That's so rich! Here at Popdust, we love music and money, so we're putting them together to make a list of the richest musicians in the whole world.
10. Julio Iglesias
Julio Iglesias is a Spanish singer and songwriter known for being the most commercially successful singer/songwriter in Continental Europe. His bank account reflects that success because it's full of sweet, sweet dough.
9. Jimmy Buffett
Dads love Jimmy Buffett because he sings all about cheeseburgers. But when Jimmy Buffett says "cheeseburgers," what he really means is that he has so much money.
U2's Bono loves charity almost as much as he loves having loads of money. He's probably the most charitable musician in the whole world, mainly because he's always telling everyone how much money he has. It's 700 million dollars!
7. Celine Dion
Celine Dion sang the big song in Titanic, which makes sense because she has a titanic amount of money! She never has to worry about sinking either, unless she's sinking into a big tub of coinage.
6. Dr. Dre
In spite of his name, Dr. Dre has never received his doctorate degree. He has, however, received stacks and stacks of real fat cash.
5. Herb Alpert
We Googled Herb Alpert and, according to Wikipedia, he is "an American jazz musician most associated with the group variously known as Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass." We've never heard of them before, but he sure has a lot of moolah!
Madonna is no virgin when it comes to having lots of money. While she may be best known for her many controversies, maybe she should be best known for being very rich.
3. P. Diddy
With his own record company and a men's fashion line under his belt, it's no wonder that P. Diddy is rolling in the green.
Jay-Z is extra rich because he's not just a rapper, he's also a music mogul. Even better, he's married to Beyonce, and if the two pooled their money together, they'd even be able to buy the #1 spot on this list!
1. Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney from The Beatles has the most money of any musician. He could even buy two of the smaller musicians if he wanted, like Jimmy Buffet and maybe Bruce Springsteen. who didn't even make this list.
- U2 ›
- The Beatles assemble giant 50th anniversary edition of 'Sgt Pepper' ›
- Post Malone's Stank Will Envelop Red Hot Chili Peppers at Grammy ... ›
- All you need to know about Beyonce - Popdust ›
- The 20 Richest Musicians of All Time (You'll Never Guess the ... ›
- Famous Rappers' Net Worth - Popdust ›
- Top 10 Highest Earning Musicians of the Decade - Popdust ›
- The 50th Anniversary of "Abbey Road" - Popdust ›
- The UK's richest musicians revealed ›
- UK's richest musicians: Ed Sheeran climbs charts as his wealth ... ›
- Richest musicians in Britain in 2018 by net worth - Business Insider ›
- Top 25 Richest Musicians in the World 2019 ▷ Legit.ng ›
- Jay-Z Is Now America's Richest Musician – Rolling Stone ›
- The Richest Musicians Of All Time - Business Insider ›
- The Top 20 Richest Singers in the World 2019 | Wealthy Gorilla ›
- The 10 Richest Musicians Of 2019 | TheRichest ›
- Top 10 Richest Musicians in the World ›
- Top 100 Richest Musicians ›