Witness a forbidden love played out in the public comment section of a Facebook profile picture.
Who could have ever guessed that the greatest love story of the Boomer generation would play out in the comment section of a public Facebook profile picture?
Now shared over 19,000 times, the viral romance of Bill and Linda plays out like a modern, boomer take on Romeo and Juliet.
It all started when Bill––just a regular, horned up, single Boomer from Wisconsin––changed his public Facebook profile picture to WWE superstar Roman Reigns.
- "A Study of Communication in Baby Boomers' Romantic ... ›
- How Romance Novels Are Luring Older Readers ›
- Romantic Getaways for Boomers ›
- baby boomer romance Archives - Maggie Lynch ›
- I'm still not over... Chief and Boomer's tragic romance on 'Battlestar ... ›
- Romantic Cities for Boomers ›
- baby boomer romance | jillhaymaker ›
- "The romantic baby boomer: A successful aging analysis of romantic ... ›
- Chipped But Not Broken: Baby Boomer Romance: Victoria Clark ... ›
- Stormy: Older Couples Romance novels, Second Change Romance ... ›
The "I Think You're Crazy Singer" has come through with another tone deaf take.
Singer-Songwriter CeeLo Green, AKA Thomas Callaway, has one of the best voices in the music industry.
It's why he was chosen as one of the original celebrity coaches on The Voice. He can hit notes that other singers wouldn't dream of and deliver them with some serious power. But too often the way he chooses to use that impressive voice is...not great.
When the Gnarls Barkley singer isn't harkening back to the golden era of soul music with breathy tones and soaring notes, he's harkening back to the fetid era of old school misogyny, with takes that are completely tone deaf.