A decade later, we reflect on Eminem's biggest global success, which also happened to be his worst album.
In hindsight, 2010 Eminem's journey into the pop landscape was calamitous.
Coming off of a sloppy comeback in 2009, Recovery was meant to serve as a comeback from his comeback. He spent the year spitting ferocious bars for anyone who'd hand him a microphone, determined to reclaim his quirky Slim Shady identity.
But his efforts remained underwhelming. He had been clean and sober going on 12 years, and as badly as he wanted to return to the drug-fueled mania of Slim Shady, he had changed exponentially as a man as a result of getting clean. That identity was long gone.
If you're mad because "Batwoman was never black," there's something you need to know...
TV's newest incarnation of Batwoman, Ryan Wilder, is Black.
The CW's Batwoman has always had a progressive streak. In the first season, Orange Is the New Black alum Ruby Rose plays Kate Kane, Bruce Wayne's cousin who dons the Batwoman cowl to protect Gotham City. Just like every other superhero show, Kate's romantic life factors into the plot. Unlike the rest, however, Kate is an out lesbian, making her the first leading lesbian superhero in television history.
But after the first season, Ruby Rose announced that she was leaving Batwoman for unspecified reasons, allegedly related to burnout from the ridiculously long work hours required from a superhero series lead. This meant that in order for Batwoman to continue, the CW would need a new star.
Enter Javicia Leslie, former co-star of CBS comedy-drama God Unfriended Me. Prior to Leslie's casting, fans of the show wondered how Batwoman might handle the transition of actresses. Would Kate Kane just look completely different in season 2 with no canonical explanation?
Nope. As it turns out, Javicia Leslie's Batwoman will be an entirely new character: Ryan Wilder.
What? You know you've Googled it.
After years of keeping most of his finances under wraps, the inevitable has become official: Kanye West is a billionaire.
West's wealth shouldn't come as a surprise. His mansion is insane. His namesake shoe is in the race to dethrone Nike Jordans. His in-laws are the country's most famous family, and his buddies include the country's most infamous family. It was only a matter of time.
- why is wilder woods hiding his identity? - Popdust ›
- Angus T. Jones Goes From Highest Paid TV Child Star To Bearded ... ›
- The Hypocrisy Of Saint Bono - Popdust ›
- Andrew Callaghan Will Interview Anyone on "All Gas No Brakes ... ›
- Diddy Gifts French Montana $1 Million, French Promptly Donates it ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Gives a Tour of Her Fridge - Popdust ›
- The 20 Richest Musicians of All Time - Popdust ›
- Matty Healy Jokes About Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- Money Monday—How Much Is Kevin Federline Really Worth ... ›
- 10 Richest Musicians of All Time ›
- Top 10 Richest Rappers in the World | LedgerNote ›
- Here Are The 50 Richest Rappers Alive (Updated 2019) - Prefixmag ... ›
- List Of The Top 40 Richest Rappers In The World & Their Net Worths ›
- Kanye West net worth: Famous rapper and designer has become a ... ›
- Top 10 Richest Rappers in the World & Their Net Worths ›
- The 30 Richest Rappers In The World 2020 | Celebrity Net Worth ›
- Forbes' Five Richest Rappers and What They Should Buy With Their ... ›
- Top 50 Richest Rappers ›
- Hip-Hop's Next Billionaires: Richest Rappers 2019 ›
- The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2020 | Wealthy Gorilla ›