Support the United States Post Office and grab some amazing gifts. It's a win-win.
The United States Post Office has been struggling lately, due to economic cuts, COVID-19, and attacks from the new Postmaster General and Donald Trump himself.
But as it turns out, the Post Office has a gift shop—which is full of a surprisingly huge variety of charming items!
Here are 10 of the postal service's most adorable gift options, so you can support democracy and make your friends and family happy with some truly wonderful gifts.
Gifts they'll actually want, we promise.
We all know them.
That person who just waves off your gift-related questions and says, "I'll like anything you get me," who seems to always have the latest in everything, whose taste is so refined and specific that you just know that every gift you buy them is gonna end up collecting dust in the back of their closet. Whether they're your spouse, significant other, parent, or co-worker, we know one thing: They're a musician.
In the same way that musicians are perfectionists about their music, they're often the same way about the rest of their lives, from their tech to their clothes. This, of course, makes it incredibly hard to buy gifts for them. Sure, there's probably some music engineering software they'd love, or maybe a new guitar tuner; but how are you, a non-musician, supposed to know anything about that stuff? Fear not, while many musicians seem like enigmas, there are a few factors that they all have in common, which means there are some valentines gifts that your musical loved one is guaranteed to love no matter what.
There are two things you need to consider when clothes-shopping for a musician: comfort and cool-factor. Let's be honest: A big reason most people get into music is because of the look, which means that anything you buy has to be on-style. But it's also important to consider the kind of lifestyle a musician leads. Odds are, they spend a lot of time lugging around heavy equipment, crammed into vans, and rehearsing for long hours, and then after all of that, they have to be ready to perform. Luckily, you don't always have to sacrifice comfort for style.
Public Rec is all about stylish, comfortable clothes you can wear every day. According to their website: "We perfect the classics with custom-made performance fabric. A tailored fit. And design details that elevate 'good' to unquestionably better." We can absolutely attest to this. Every article of clothing from Public Rec is made out of durable, high-stretch, moisture-wicking, breathable material that wears like work out gear while looking like stylish staple pieces. Every musician deserves classic go-to pieces they can pair with everything and be comfortable in no matter what their busy day brings.
There's nothing like a good band t-shirt to complete any musician's look. This website is a great source for officially licensed band merch from even the most obscure groups. Simply search your musician's favorite band or artist, and get them a shirt they'll never want to take off. Plus, paired with a Public Rec bomber, you've got a look that any musician will feel like themselves in.
This site is all about comfortable, basic black clothes made specifically for musicians. If your musician plays in an orchestra or other ensembles, it's likely they're required to wear all black for concerts. Now, with this site made for and by musicians, they have a range of durable and flattering options to rock comfortably all year long.
No, you're never gonna know exactly what musical equipment the musician in your life needs unless they tell you, but there are a few things that they're sure to use no matter what.
Unlike regular earplugs, these earplugs don't distort the quality of the sound. They just filter out harmful decibel levels, allowing your beloved musician's hearing to stay perfectly intact, even at the loudest concerts or gigs.
Guitar players are always digging through their pockets looking for a pick, but with this pick punch, anything can be used to strum those strings. As long as they can find an old gift card or other plastic material, they're never without a pick!
No matter what instrument your loved one plays, odds are that they need to keep their hands strong and healthy to excel at their craft. That's never been easier than with this hand-grip exerciser, guaranteed to increase finger dexterity and grip strength with frequent use.
After you're done giving thanks for all the things you have, it's time to buy things for everyone else! We've done some digging and came up with our Top 17 Cyber Monday deals and steals that put Black Friday to shame. The one day sale starts right now. Happy Holidays from Popdust!
- Keurig 2.0 K350 Brewing System $149.99 The perfect cup o' joe on the go.
- Conair Heated Footbath $19.99 Heated with two bubble settings this luxurious foot bath allows you to soothe your feet in the comfort of your own home.
- Eternity Perfume by Calvin Klein starting at $25.73 You'll find 483 glowing 5-star reviews of this scent on page. Trust it smells amazing!
- Calvin Klein Jeans Women’s Susie Boot starting at $125.99 Those boots!! Fuego.
- Magic Chef 6-Bottle Wine Cooler $64.99 Compact cooler slash wine that allows you to adjust the temperature for best results.
- Samsung Gear Fit Watch $99.99 Achieve your fitness goals and improve your overall wellness with smarter monitoring and motivation. Gear Fit matches any occasion with interchangeable bands and screens so you can look and feel your best.
- Belkin WeMo and Motion Sensor $69.99 This thing allows you to turn electronics on/off from anywhere. Motion control your lamp, never walk into a dark room again, turn the TV on for your dogs, or just freak out your roommate.
- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Fitness Watch in Pink $129.99 This GPS running watch that tracks your distance, speed/pace and calories. It also identifies your personal records and provides motivation along the way. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customize the settings.
- Large Cherry Wood Jewelry Box $100 Elegant and sophisticated. And when she opens it up, she'll see her name and a custom engraved message.
- Dark Energy Reservoir Kit $99.00 USB charging power bank with a massive 8000 mAh battery in an ultra-compact lightweight charger. Massive power minimal size8000 mAh provides enough power to charge an average smartphone 4-6 times, giving you the power to do more and go further.
- L’Orologio Women’s Watch $104.00 Part of L'Orologio ("The Clock") collection, designed by Frederic Gooris.
- Rip Curl Girls’ Winki Oceansearch Watch $105.95 When Stephanie Gilmore gives her sign of approval to surf gear and equipment you know it's the right choice. The watch features a Pre-programmed moon phase, electronically stored tide charts, automatic tide System, averaging tide system and has been depth tested to 100M. If you know a surfer, then you now know what to get for them this year. The design is also top notch.
- Soleus Swift Watch $49.95 Great for activities both indoors and outdoors, the Soleus® Swift Watch will help you stay on top of your training.
- Je Reviens Perfume starting at $8.91 Je Reviens is classified as a luxurious, gentle, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of green florals, orange flower, lemon, rose, musk and violet. It is recommended for romantic wear.
- Versace Bright Crystal Perfume & Lotion Set now $54.49 Versace Bright Crystal has a delicate and appealing construction that blends notes of magnolia, peony and lotus flowers with plant amber, yuzu and pomegranate.
- Sol Republic Tracks HD On-Ear Headset – Purple for $129.99 Tracks HD are the interchangeable on-ear headphones featuring V10 High-Definition Sound Engine speakers, switchable cables and a nearly indestructible "sound track" headband. They offer the optimal balance of size, style, sound and comfort.
- Sol Republic Relays Headphones for $79.99 These crossover headphones allow you to transition through your day without skipping a beat.
With deals like this, it's a wonder why people think they'd need to subject themselves to the chaos seen below. We'll watch from here, thank you very much.