Here are all the best TV spooktaculars
The best part of Halloween, aside from candy, scary movies, and sexy costume parties, is that every single TV show in the entire world tries to capitalize on the holiday.
I wish I could say that I was impervious to the capitalization of Halloween media, but I'm not. I love Halloween, and I love Halloween episodes. So do you. Why else would you be here? Anyways, here's a list of the 11 best Halloween episodes of your favorite shows:
Brooklyn 99 S1 E6: "Halloween"
Brooklyn 99 has some great Halloween episodes, but nothing beats the original. This one started the annual Halloween Heist to determine The Ultimate Detective/Genius, and all the other seasons' Halloween specials must dwell in its shadow.
- 12 Moments from great TV shows that have NOT aged well - Popdust ›
- 19 Best Anime Series You Can Watch on Netflix ›
- 15 Best Halloween TV Episodes - These Are the Greatest ... ›
- 20 Great Halloween Sitcom Episodes to Stream ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch: The Simpsons, Friends | Time ›
- The 10 Best Halloween TV Episodes - Biography ›
- The Best Halloween Themed TV Episodes | Complex ›
- List of Halloween television specials - Wikipedia ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch on Netflix – SheKnows ›
- The 13 Best Halloween TV Episodes, Ranked | Collider ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes: 'Office,' 'Simpsons,' 'Buffy,' 'Friends ... ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes of All Time - Great Halloween ... ›
"Better late than never" may not apply in this case...
On Saturday, in a strange celebration of Independence Day, rapper, producer, and sneaker mogul Kanye West announced his intention to run for president in 2020.
As in, this year. Right now.
Of course, this news comes well past the filing deadline for independent candidates in several major states—which means that unless a political party randomly decides to nominate him, Kanye's name won't appear on those ballots. As deadlines in other states approach—with little apparent effort to gather the petition signatures required—Kanye is officially joining the long, proud history of vanity presidential campaigns. Unfortunately, that's a lot more dangerous than it sounds.
We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am runni… https://t.co/MySzN3vjIB— ye (@ye)1593909493.0
- Kanye West Gives Rambling Monologue to Trump in Oval Office ... ›
- Were Kanye West's MAGA Hats Just a Hoax to Manipulate Trump ... ›