The couple are in talks with JPMorgan Chase, who may fund their bid to buy the MLB team
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez may be New York's greatest power couple.
At age 50, J. Lo continues to be one of the most highly-paid entertainers in the world after more than 20 years of fame, while Alex Rodriguez remains the highest-paid baseball player of all time—having earned nearly half a billion dollars in a career that lasted into his 40s. After going out into the world and making names for themselves (names exclusively comprised of their first initials plus the first syllables of their last names), they are bringing that massive wealth back to the city where they were born to...buy The Mets.
- Report: Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez Raising Money for Potential ... ›
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Could Own the New York Mets ... ›
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez take next step to try to buy Mets: report ›
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez take big step in bid to buy Mets ›
- Bronx fixtures J.Lo and A-Rod bond over the Mets | Page Six ›
- Report: A-Rod, J-Lo to place bid on Mets ›
- J.Lo and A-Rod Met Right in Front of Marc Anthony | E! News ›
- Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Seek Financing to Bid on Mets ›
- Alex Rodriguez 'could buy Mets for $3bn - but will need other ... ›
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez eye Mets bid, hire JP Morgan to ... ›
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez reportedly looking to buy ownership ... ›
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Taking Big Steps To Buy NY Mets ›
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez Retain JPMorgan to Raise Money ... ›
- Alex Rodriguez gaining momentum in push to buy Mets; Steve ... ›
You can bid on a legal document that grants you ownership of a percentage of Grimes' soul.
If you're feeling particularly soulless as of late, you're not alone!
Grimes, who birthed both a studio album and her first son earlier this year, isn't letting a world in shambles keep her from Grimesing on. She's now dabbling into fine art too, making her debut in simultaneous online exhibitions on Gallery Platform Los Angeles (May 28 through June 3) and Maccarone Los Angeles (May 28 through Aug. 31). The show is called Selling Out and features a piece also called "Selling Out" that contains part of Grimes' soul.
She makes more than enough money to take care of them
In an report from Variety on Thursday, Crew members from The Ellen Degeneres Show spoke out about their treatment during the quarantine.
- Ellen DeGeneres' crew are 'furious over reduced pay and poor ... ›
- The untold truth of The Ellen DeGeneres Show ›
- Ellen DeGeneres Is Not as Nice as You Think - The New York Times ›
- Ellen DeGeneres crew left 'distressed and outraged' over pay amid ... ›
- Ellen DeGeneres comes under fire by her show's crew who are ... ›
- Ellen DeGeneres' crew left in the dark about pay for a month amid ... ›
- 'Ellen' Crew Furious Over Coronavirus Shutdown Pay (EXCLUSIVE ... ›