The two pop divas' long-awaited collaboration shows the power of surviving the storm.
Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande are on a mission to help you bring the club to your home.
Less than a month after linking up with Justin Bieber for quarantine love song "Stuck With U," Grande makes another appearance on "Rain on Me," the latest single from Lady Gaga's upcoming sixth album, Chromatica. Driven by a four-on-the-floor shuffle that harks back to 2000s bloghouse, "Rain on Me" is a party anthem perfectly optimized for sweaty clubs and drag routines the moment we're all allowed to share the dance floor again. As Gaga and Grande's voices share the spotlight harmoniously, the song feels like shared memories of nights out with friends and a glimmer of hope that those nights might return soon.
- 'Rain on Me': Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande unleash diva monsoon ›
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga's 'Rain on Me' Is Here: Listen | Billboard ›
- Watch new Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande "Rain on Me" video - Los ... ›
- Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me Lyrics | Genius Lyrics ›
- Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande Unleash a Diva Monsoon With 'Rain ... ›
- Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande Team for Rejuvenating New Song 'Rain ... ›
- Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga release new song 'Rain on Me' ›
Check out the new song now.
Pop singer-songwriter Teddi Gold presents her new single, "Confetti," a track from her forthcoming EP, Vol. 2, coming later this year.
Explaining the inspiration for "Confetti" Teddi says, "I wrote it before this pandemic, but oddly the content of the song feels like it has more meaning given what is going on in the world. In a nutshell, it's about valuing relationships. If I got the people I love, then whatever else comes is just confetti." With her striking voice, reminiscent of Gwen Stefani, Teddi infuses the lyrics with sparkle, while harmonies blossom over the melody.
- Teddi Gold Brings Elements of Foley to Upbeat Pop - LA Weekly ›
- Teddi Gold - Figure It Out ›
- Pop contessa Teddi Gold drops a grandiose take on wealth ... ›
- Teddi Gold's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
- Teddi Gold (@teddi_gold) | Twitter ›
- Teddi Gold - Cash (Audio) - YouTube ›
- Teddi Gold - Home | Facebook ›
- Teddi Gold on Spotify ›
- Teddi Gold - YouTube ›
It's always a good time to go down memory lane.
What better way to spend your time than to go down memory lane?
Lots of great music is turning 10 this year, but music videos are a whole other category of nostalgia. Below, here are just a few of our favorite music videos from 2010 to make you miss the good old days of destroyed denim, the best of Kanye West before his "crazy motherf*cker" days, and Katy Perry wearing a whipped cream bra.
Florence and the Machine, “Dog Days Are Over”
- The 20 Best Music Videos Of The 2010s - Stereogum ›
- The Top Music Videos of 2010 | Pitchfork ›
- The 20 Best Music Videos of the 2010s (So Far) | Billboard ›
- The 50 Best Music Videos of the Decade So Far (2010-2014 ... ›
- 50 Best Music Videos Of 2010 | NME ›
- The 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 2010s: Staff Picks | Billboard ›