Chris Evans' All In Challenge offers fans a chance to hang out with the stars of the Avengers movies (also Jeremy Renner)
In the latest—and maybe the most exciting—installment of the All In Challenge, Chris Evans (AKA Captain America) is offering a virtual hang out with himself and four of the other A-list celebrities who played the original Avengers.
And Jeremy Renner will also be there.
- Chris Evans Is Reuniting The Original Avengers For A Charitable ... ›
- Chris Evans' Post-'Avengers: Endgame' Plan Is Coming Into Focus ... ›
- Chris Evans on 'Avengers: Endgame' and Life After Captain America ›
- Chris Evans invites fans to play board games with the Avengers for ... ›
- Chris Evans Assembling 'Avengers' Stars for Charity Hangout ... ›
One Texas couple became a meme after they went 18 minutes without shredded cheese on their fajitas. What could be worse?
Karens. Even if you don't know them by name, you know who they are.
Karens have been asking to speak to managers all over American suburbia ever since Kate Gosselin debuted her infamous reverse-mullet on Jon and Kate Plus 8 in 2007. "Karens"—the collective nickname for middle-aged entitled white women who love nothing more than being pains in your ass—have been walking among us for quite some time, but as shelter-in-place orders and mask mandates have taken over the world, the presence of Karens has become even more apparent.
Last weekend, a Karen went viral in a since-deleted Tweet for a reason only Karens would empathize with. Jason Vicknair, a 40-year-old man from Allen, Texas, was just trying to enjoy his first date night out in three months with his wife at a Tex-Mex restaurant called Mi Cocina. Things took a turn for the worse.
Billie Eilish, Jane Fonda, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more are all speaking out against the existential challenge of our time.
There's a lot of hypocrisy to many celebrities' purported support of climate change.
Much of their activism is just big talk, and many fail to use their wealth and power where it actually could make a difference, instead just showing their faces and airing their support for the climate movement when it's convenient, failing to spark legitimate large-scale change.
- Best Protest Signs You Missed at the Global Climate Strike - Popdust ›
- Golden Globes Speeches Bring Attention to Climate Crisis - Popdust ›
- 22 Ways to Become a Climate Activist Without Even Putting on Pants ... ›
- The Area 51 Raid Vs. the Global Climate Strike - Popdust ›
- Grimes' New Song: Assault on Women and Climate Change - Popdust ›
- Lil Dicky's “Earth” is the Start of Climate Change Protest Music ... ›
- Climate Change Won't Be Solved by Celebrities Flying Coach ›
- Grimes Says Climate Change is Good - Popdust ›