Don't let your Boomer family get you down.
Thanksgiving has always been about food.
We suffer through the awkward small talk and often anti-climactic football games for the sake of the meal that awaits us at the end of the day, and even then that "meal" is representative of ethnic cleansing and genocide. But there are a few other pros that lay outside of gorging yourself on mashed potatoes. The holiday always falls on a Thursday, which means you always have a four day weekend. Black Friday is also the following day, so despite whatever infuriating experiences you may have on Thanksgiving with your family, you can at least rest easy knowing you can go out and buy enough stuff to numb the pain.
These reasons alone are enough to warrant celebration. So while you clench your jaw through what is almost guaranteed to be a painfully long afternoon, why not curate some music to help elevate your mood and remind yourself that a four day weekend of relaxation awaits?
"Thank U" By Alanis Morrisette
- 30 Best Thanksgiving Songs for Your Turkey Day Playlist - Music to ... ›
- Pass The Pie, Cherish The Day: A Thanksgiving Playlist : All Songs ... ›
- 29 Best Thanksgiving Songs for 2019 - Fun Thanksgiving Music ... ›
- 40 Best Thanksgiving Songs for 2019 - Fun Thanksgiving Dinner ... ›
- 30 Best Thanksgiving Songs for Your Playlist 2019 ›
Logan Paul roasted a bunch of boomers on Fox Business and none of them noticed.
I can't believe I'm writing this sentence, but I'm actually kind of impressed with Logan Paul right now.
The 24-year-old YouTube millionaire did an interview with Fox Business and honestly just wrecked them. The host, Liz Claman, seemed nice in the same way that your friend's mom is nice when she offers to make you hot dogs while you play video games on the couch, but she was not prepared for Logan Paul.
The dude showed up with pink eye, rambling about how he wasn't controversial anymore but rather "ex-controversial." Then he proceeded to tell Liz Claman that he was "the quickest man on the planet."
Other standout moments included Logan Paul saying that he was "everywhere and nowhere...like a ghost" and also trying to convince Liz Claman that his pink eye wasn't contagious because "there's a two week incubation period."
You can watch the entire interview here:
Logan Paul talks YouTube, pink eye on Fox Business | Full interview www.youtube.com
Many people seem convinced that Logan Paul was on drugs or that he somehow "fell apart" during the interview. I strongly disagree. I mean, sure, he might have been on drugs, but don't doubt for a second that his bizarre performance wasn't intentional.
Logan Paul is a showman, and he knows that almost his entire audience consists of s**tty little memelords. Therefore, everything he does is meant to be memeable. Logan Paul didn't agree to an interview with Fox Business because he wants to share advice with Fox Business' old boomer audience. He went on because the idea of Logan Paul saying a bunch of random crap to a Fox Business host on live TV is funny.
Best of all, Liz Claman didn't even realize she was being goofed on.
A kid who created a career out of thin air &his personality IS a business story. I’m amused by the vitriol about Yo… https://t.co/OPjN3ca4OP— Liz Claman (@Liz Claman)1563838754.0
Logan Paul dabbed hard on Fox Business, but this time the dabbing was proverbial.
- Watch YouTuber Logan Paul insist he's the 'quickest man on the ... ›
- Taylor Lorenz on Twitter: "Logan Paul's appearance on Fox ... ›
- Logan Paul Says He Has Money Troubles and Pink Eye on Fox ›
- Logan Paul's Bizarre Interview On Fox Business Left People Confused ›
- Logan Paul Interview on Fox Business Is Off-the-Wall Insane ›
- Logan Paul: I'm not controversial anymore - YouTube ›
- Logan Paul says he's an 'ex-controversial YouTuber' in an interview ... ›
- YouTube Star Logan Paul Went On Fox Business And, Uh... - Digg ›
- The internet is confused by Logan Paul's Fox Business interview ... ›
- Social media star Logan Paul: YouTube does better job monetizing ... ›