If a brand can back positive social change through financially beneficial PR, that's still a positive.
Corporations have one interest and one interest only: profit.
No matter how much you love a nostalgic toy brand from your childhood or a fast food chain's Twitter account, it's worth remembering that their primary goal is always to get you to buy their product. Brands are not your friends, and it's naive to think that they ever "do the right thing" out of some higher sense of justice beyond their bottom line.
- Xbox Series X Seems Like a Disappointment - Popdust ›
- An Old Gamer Recommends Classic Video Games to Gen-Z - Popdust ›
- Major Gaming Companies Voice Support for Black Lives Matter ›
- PS5 game reveal event has been delayed: “Not a time for ... ›
- PlayStation 5 Reveal Event Postponed In Response To ... ›
- Sony postpones PlayStation 5 games reveal in support of ... ›
- Sony announces a PlayStation 5 reveal -- here's what to expect ... ›
- PS5 news: Sony PlayStation 5 reveal date blabbed by leaker | T3 ›
- PlayStation 5: Everything We Know -- Launch Games, Reveal, PS5 ... ›
- Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs ... ›
- Huge Disappointment for Sony PlayStation 5 Reveal ... ›
- PS5 reveal event delayed: Sony postpones PlayStation 5 unveiling ... ›
SahBabii, UnoTheActivist and more make up this weeks under appreciated releases
Juice WRLD's posthumous release, Legends Never Die, has already sold over 400,000 copies, putting it in the running for the biggest release of 2020.
Meanwhile, Summer Walker confidently returns with a sleek new E.P., Kid Cudi and Marshall Mathers unite for the first time, James Blake quietly dropped a shadowy new track, and H.E.R. added a splash of reggae flavor to her new track "Do To Me." While it was a big week for the mainstream, it was equally as massive for the underground. Upcoming mumble emcee SahBabii's released an infectious collection of wavy, levitative hip-hop, and the iconic Fresh Veggies duo of Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh return for their second outing. Check out the latest underground releases below.
The console wars might be over before they've even begun.
It's hard not to be excited for the upcoming generation of home console gaming.
During a time when many people are turning to video games to escape the horrors of the real world, a new console brings the promise of more immersive games and better functionality. Now, with the Playstation 5 and the Xbox Series X set to release at the end of 2020, console gamers have a lot to look forward to.
- When And Where To Watch The Xbox Series X Games Reveal ... ›
- Microsoft to demo Xbox Series X games on May 7th - The Verge ›
- Xbox Series X games: all the games confirmed and expected on the ... ›
- Upcoming Xbox Series X games | GamesRadar+ ›
- Xbox Series X: Microsoft's next Xbox console for 2020 - The Verge ›
- Xbox Series X console: Everything you need to know about from ... ›
- Xbox Series X: release date, price, specs and news for the new ... ›
- Xbox Series X release date, specs, design and launch titles for the ... ›