One of the most influential musicians of the 20th century, Little Richard passed away on Saturday
It was reported on Saturday that rock legend Little Richard had died in Tennessee at the age of 87.
Born Richard Penniman, Little Richard became famous as a pioneer of rock music in the 1950s, with a series of hits from "Tutti Frutti" to "Long Tall Sally" and "Good Golly Miss Molly." His gospel-inflected singing with energetic piano and gibberish lyrics became emblematic of the era's music, and the iconic rasp of his versatile voice has been emulated by many, but never matched.
- Little Richard, 'Tutti Frutti' and 'Good Golly Miss Molly' singer, dead at ... ›
- Little Richard, one of rock's founding fathers, dead at 87 ›
- Rock 'n' roll legend Little Richard dead at 87 of bone cancer ›
- Little Richard Dead at 87 | Pitchfork ›
- Little Richard, The 'King And Queen' Of Rock And Roll, Dead At 87 ... ›
- Little Richard, a flamboyant architect of rock 'n' roll, is dead at 87 ›
- Little Richard Dead at 87 ›
We're glad they're on our side.
The world is up against a seemingly insurmountable threat, but luckily, we've got a crack team of heroes on the case.
Sure, there's already the girl with super strength, the guy who can fly, and the anthropomorphic, trash-talking animal tailor-made for merchandise. But this is a threat of intergalactic proportions, and we're going to need all the help we can get if we want to survive.
- BTS Makes Being a Korean-American Adoptee (a Little) Easier ... ›
- The New BTS Single, 'Black Swan,' Is a Genuine Masterpiece ... ›
- The Strange Intersection of Korean Culture, American Fascism - Popdust ›
- The K-pop fans have sabotaged racist Twitter hashtags ›
- K-Pop Stans Are Spamming Racist Twitter Hashtags With Fancams ›
- K-Pop Stans Crash Dallas Police Department's iWatch App with ... ›
- Reply sections on Twitter are filled with K-pop videos. Here's why. ›
- K-pop stans spammed the iWatch Dallas police app with fancams ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Crashed Dallas Police App With Fan Cams ›
- K-Pop Fans Take Over #whitelivesmatter Hashtag, Drown Out Racist ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Continue to Take Over Racist Twitter Hashtags ›
- K-pop stans overwhelm app after police ask for images and videos ... ›
- K-pop stans are flooding right-wing and pro-police hashtags online ... ›
A Prince tribute airs tonight in honor of the four-year anniversary of the icon's death.
Prince was born on June 7, 1958 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
By the time he died exactly four years ago today, he'd released 23 albums, redefined the color purple, and ingrained himself within the legacy of pop music forever.
- Prince Releases New Video For Blistering Heartbreak Song ›
- Prince Harry Desperate To Find A U.S. Wife Wins Best Fake Story ... ›
- Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Monarchy Separation Is Old ... ›
- Popdust Presents: Deascent Sits Down With J.I. The Prince of New ... ›
- Prince's "Purple Rain" and Pop's War with the President - Popdust ›
- Prince Has Confirmed What We Already Knew: Ed Sheeran Sucks ... ›