But we really need it right now
Have you noticed the state of things lately?
They're not great. Frankly, the world kind of seems to be falling apart, what with the global pandemic and Great Depression-levels of unemployment. We could all really use some cheerful, brainless distraction from, you know, everything. And what's the best, most cheerful, and brainless form of distraction known to man? What a dumb question. It's obviously Christmas movies.
- Lifetime announces a Betty White Christmas movie and a new Harry ... ›
- Betty White Is Doing a Lifetime Christmas Movie, and I've Never Felt ... ›
- Lifetime developing Betty White Christmas movie, new 'Harry ... ›
- Betty White to star in Lifetime Christmas movie ›
- Start Dreaming of a White Christmas - Betty White to Star in a ... ›
- Betty White to star in Lifetime Christmas movie | EW.com ›
The young star died in his sleep one year ago today.
Everyone who knew Cameron Boyce during his life described him as unfailingly kind.
The actor died unexpectedly on July 6th 2019 after suffering a seizure in his sleep. Since then, co-stars, friends, and fans alike have been grieving his loss.
At just nine years old, Boyce made his acting debut in a Panic! at the Disco music video. He soon became a household name among a certain age group thanks to his role in Jessie, a Disney Channel show that ran from 2011 to 2015. His movie credits include Mirrors, Eagle Eye with Shia LaBeouf and Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler.
I don't think I've ever been as interested in royals as I've been since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their "step back" from the Royal Family earlier this year.
Back in January, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced their plan to try being kind of normal in a divergence that's so cleverly been dubbed "Megxit." The couple are now splitting their time between the U.K. and North America, creating a perfect opportunity for Meghan to attend this year's Met Gala. Whispers have been circulating about the former Suits star maybe, possibly, getting back into acting, and this year's gala will serve as a perfect Hollywood homecoming for Meghan.
But Harry won't be by his lady's side; instead, Meghan will be attending with British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful. This pairing checks out, as Meghan guest-edited the magazine's September issue. The Met Gala will also mark Meghan's first public appearance as a non-royal; she and Harry will be stripped of their aristocratic titles come April 1.
"Meghan is keen to step out occasionally without Harry so that she can establish herself once more in Hollywood," an anonymous source told The Sun. In other words: Meghan seems to be thriving. Cutting ties with the Royal Family and attending the Met Gala is a major own.
- Meghan Markle Fury: Harry's Wife Allegedly Plotting Revenge ... ›
- Met Gala 2019: Will Meghan Markle attend to support Serena ... ›
- Anna Wintour says Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton are her ... ›
- Meghan Markle to attend Met Gala in New York with Vogue editor ... ›
- Rumor Has It Meghan Markle Will Attend the Met Gala 2020 ›
- Meghan Markle to attend star-studded Met Gala alongside Vogue ... ›
- Meghan Markle to attend star-studded Met Gala in May after quitting ... ›
- Meghan Markle Will Reportedly Attend the Met Gala 2020 | InStyle ... ›
- Meghan Markle Invited to Met Gala 2020 ›
- Meghan Markle will reportedly attend Met Gala after Megxit ›