OCTOBER 5th-7th | What's coming to theaters this weekend?
Singers-turned-actors are lighting up the cinema this weekend.
In Popdust's column, Box Office Breakdown, we aim to inform you of the top flicks to check out every weekend depending on what you're in the mood to enjoy. Looking to laugh? What about having your pants scared off? Maybe you just need a little love? Whatever the case may be, we have you covered. Take a peek at our top picks for this week…
Based on a best-selling book, a young girl has to balance living between her mostly black neighborhood and attending school with affluent white peers. When she witnesses the fatal shooting of her childhood best friend at the hands of a police officer, she is thrown in the middle of the arguments between communities. She will have to find her voice, be brave, and stand up for what she believes to be right.
- FILM | Fox announces six new Marvel films ›
- BOX OFFICE BREAKDOWN | The Incredibles 2 and more new movies ›
- BOX OFFICE BREAKDOWN | New Movie Releases ›
- BOX OFFICE BREAKDOWN | Laughing and suspense movies ›
- What movies came out over the August 18th weekend? ›
- 20 best new films of 2018 - Most anticipated movies of 2018 ›
- 15 Best New Movies This Fall: 'A Star Is Born,' 'First Man' And More ... ›
- New Movies In Theaters - IMDb ›
- New Movies in Theaters Now | Recent Releases | Fandango ›
- New Movies Coming Soon - IMDb ›
- Top Movies - Top Box Office | Rotten Tomatoes ›