Find your next read here.
Books can change your life.
Celebrities know this, and many of them have been more than willing to share their favorite reads with the public. From Beyonce to Donald Glover to Emma Roberts, here are 11 celebrities' book recommendations. They'll give you a unique window into the mind of your favorite star—and maybe they'll even catapult you onto your own path to stardom.
1. Chrissy Teigen: Ladies Who Punch
Twitter fiend Chrissy Teigen loves Ramin Setoodeh's scintillating look into the dramatic backstage world of the women of The View. "I live a fairly boring life, so I love hearing that side of it and the juicy gossip," said Teigen. "I think it's why I love The Real Housewives, because they fight so much. I would be so happy to just sit in on a dinner where other people were fighting."
- Celebrity Reading Lists ›
- Celebrity Picks ›
- Celebrity Book Clubs 2019 | POPSUGAR Celebrity ›
- Celebrity Book Club: What Stars Are Reading | PEOPLE.com ... ›
- The best celebrity book picks of 2018 - She Reads ›
- 25 Celebrities' Favorite Books ›
- 42 Celebrities Reveal Their Favorite Books of All Time ›
- 15 Celebrity Book Clubs and Bookish Celebrities to Follow in 2019 ›
- 17 Books Recommended by Your Favorite Celebrities | Real Simple ›
- 20 Great Celebrity Book Recommendations | Book Riot ›
This Saturday at 3PM EST.
This Saturday at 3PM EST, Popdust will be hosting our first ever livestreamed music festival.
Check out the show on Facebook Live (RSVP here!), grab a free ticket on Eventbrite, or register on Zoom.
Check out our excellent lineup:
- Selena Gomez Taking Time Out To Deal With Health Issues Related ... ›
- Popdust About Us - Popdust ›
- MUSIC - Popdust ›
- Popdust ›
Top Photos of Celebrities that Dressed to Impress at this Star-studded Spectacular
Last night, stars were out for the year's biggest night of flashy fashion – the Met Gala 2018.
NYC's Metropolitan Museum of Art was the venue to see and be seen as some of Hollywood's biggest players paraded around in their over-the-top designer gowns and getups. The gala's theme, "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination," brought both intrigue and controversy, two things celebs never seem to shy away from.
The invite-only spectacular which raises money for the museum was graciously hosted by Vogue's Anna Wintour, Rihanna, Donatella Versace, and Amal Clooney. Now you have your go-to answer to, "If you could invite any group of people to dinner, who would you choose?"
Amal Clooney Looks Like a Million BucksPopsugar.com
The stars who walked the red carpet and made their way into the Met rocked their frocks with grace and glamour, channeling the event's unusual theme with their unique twists. From Katy Perry to Kim Kardashian West to Bella Hadid to Blake Lively to Sarah Jessica Parker and a rich roster of more A-listers we love, the Met was the hottest spot in town for the stars to shine in all their glory.
The celeb's love for fashion was evident, but for one attendee, rapper 2 Chainz, his devotion to his girlfriend, Kesha Ward trumped the tuxes and tiaras. He hit the red carpet and his knee hit the ground as he asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, giving her already fabulous Met Gala look added "bling" with a shiny new diamond ring to flaunt.
2 Chainz Makes the Night Even More Specialallure.com
See some of our favorite Met Gala looks in the slideshow below.
We may never get an invite to this star-studded event, but we can at least admire the fashion.
MET GALA FASHION
Melissa A. Kay is a New York-based writer, editor, and content strategist. Follow her work on PopDust as well as sites including TopDust, Chase Bank, P&G, Understood.org, The Richest, GearBrain, The Journiest, Bella, TrueSelf, AMC Daycare, and more.
POP⚡DUST | Read More Celeb News
- The Met Gala's 2018 Theme May Be Controversial ›
- All the Best Met Gala 2018 Dresses on the Red Carpet ›
- The Met Gala 2018: Leave your politics and religion at the door ... ›
- Met Gala 2018: Everything You Need To Know | British Vogue ›
- The Met Gala 2018: Live updates ›
- Met Gala 2018: Everything We Know So Far ›