Pastries, bubbles, but no stone fruits...
In this episode of Snackin' with Jordan, Aiidan and Tracey from Brooklyn band Strange Neighbors drop by for some Mexican pastries from El Charro Bakery and cheap champagne. As the bubbly flows, they discuss their breezy single "Too Much," food allergies and Aiidan's admiration for the legend Rob Thomas.
Combining post-grunge guitars and sunny hooks, the band is set to release their second EP in mid-November. You can catch them at one of their live shows in New York and throughout the Northeast.
Let us know if you have some special foods you'd like Jordan to try next time!
Join us every Tuesday for more Snackin' with Jordan, where our host will have a new guest and something new to eat.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- Family of Jordan Edwards Says 15 Years Is Not Enough for Officer ... ›
- Jordan Edwards/Fitness Trainer (@jordanke) • Instagram photos ... ›
- Roy Oliver gets 15 years in shooting death of Jordan Edwards - CNN ›
- Shooting of Jordan Edwards - Wikipedia ›
- Charro Mexicano Restaurant & Bakery Delivery - 7212 Bergenline ... ›
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant, Fraser - Menu, Prices & Restaurant ... ›
- History - El Charro Café ›
- El Charro Mexican Food: Home ›
- El Charro Bakery 1427 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237 - YP.com ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakery in New York ›
- El Charro Bakery - Home - New York, New York - Menu, Prices ... ›
- El Charro Bakery - Bakeries - 1427 Myrtle Ave, Bushwick, Brooklyn ... ›
- EL CHARRO BAKERY - Home | Facebook ›
- Strange Neighbour ›
- Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbors, #1) by Ashlyn Chase ›
- Strange Neighbors - Home | Facebook ›
- Amazon.com: Strange Neighbors (9781402236617): Ashlyn Chase ... ›
We're glad they're on our side.
The world is up against a seemingly insurmountable threat, but luckily, we've got a crack team of heroes on the case.
Sure, there's already the girl with super strength, the guy who can fly, and the anthropomorphic, trash-talking animal tailor-made for merchandise. But this is a threat of intergalactic proportions, and we're going to need all the help we can get if we want to survive.
- BTS Makes Being a Korean-American Adoptee (a Little) Easier ... ›
- The New BTS Single, 'Black Swan,' Is a Genuine Masterpiece ... ›
- The Strange Intersection of Korean Culture, American Fascism - Popdust ›
- The K-pop fans have sabotaged racist Twitter hashtags ›
- K-Pop Stans Are Spamming Racist Twitter Hashtags With Fancams ›
- K-Pop Stans Crash Dallas Police Department's iWatch App with ... ›
- Reply sections on Twitter are filled with K-pop videos. Here's why. ›
- K-pop stans spammed the iWatch Dallas police app with fancams ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Crashed Dallas Police App With Fan Cams ›
- K-Pop Fans Take Over #whitelivesmatter Hashtag, Drown Out Racist ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Continue to Take Over Racist Twitter Hashtags ›
- K-pop stans overwhelm app after police ask for images and videos ... ›
- K-pop stans are flooding right-wing and pro-police hashtags online ... ›
In the premiere of his new show, Jordan Edwards is blending local food with great conversation.
"I've never had a blueberry grilled cheese." - UNTIL NOW!
For the inaugural episode of his new show, Jordan Edwards has Jordan Siegel (yes, another Jordan) stop by for some new treats, courtesy of City Bear in Brooklyn! This is Snackin' With Jordan! *(turn off ad blocker to view video)*
As head of Lilac Entertainment, Jordan Siegel manages talent and has worked as the executive producer on a string of music videos, including the recently released "idny" from Popdust's very own Brent Butler and Deascent. She's also a comedian, having appeared in numerous showcases around New York City and her new home base in Los Angeles.
As if that weren't enough, Siegel is also an actress, avid kick boxer, fitness enthusiast, and activist for gender politics in combat sports. That's a lot to have on your plate, but there's always room for grilled cheese.
About our host: Jordan Edwards is a well-accomplished photographer, videographer and writer. You can check out more of his amazing work here.
Join us next time for more Snackin' With Jordan, where our host will have a brand new guest and local delicacies.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- Clinton Hall NY ›
- Melt Bar and Grilled: Fun Food | A Unique Gourmet Grilled Cheese ... ›
- Black Bear Diner menu - Bullhead City AZ 86442 - (928) 763-2477 ›
- Amenities / The Pic-A-Nic Basket / The Pic-A-Nic Lunch & Dinner ... ›
- City Bear Open Mic Thursdays Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite ›
- The 15 Best Places for Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Los Angeles ›
- Menus – Lucky 13 Bar & Grill ›
- Black Bear Diner Restaurant Menus ›
- CITY BEAR ›